Is it necessary to work, even if you get paid online comfortably.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely the choice of the individual in particular to choose whether to still work as a regular nine-to-five job or business owner, even if he or her online income stream seems to be more comfortably and conveniently paying than the salary or profits he or she get paid with or makes in his or her job or business. There are so many thoughtful reasons why an individual should still maintain and keep his or her job or offline business even if his or her online income stream seems to be more paying and rewarding. For example, there is absolutely no income earning website or platform in the internet that is guaranteed to stay the same forever, in terms of rewards and profitability, because sooner or later a particular platform may go out of existence from the internet, and so you being an individual who have left his or her job or have possibly shut down his or her business just to focus on a website or platform like this can totally feel regretted and remorseful in the end.

Another reason why you may possibly not leave your offline business or job just to focus on your online income stream is because, you do not want to give the impression to others who may be watching you, that you are a non-working individual. Many people believe that making money online is all about scamming and defrauding people which is absolutely not entirely true, and nowadays if you tell people that you make money online they may begin to see you as an online scammer or fraudster so because of it could be necessary for you to still own a job or a business to convince your onlookers that you are a working individual.

I don't have to convince anyone about anything, if you like you believe or you leave it that way. I am only working to impress myself, you can't impress everybody. I know some persons that call me lazy person because I spend most of my time indoors and not carrying an inch offline to make money. It doesn't mean I don't earn offline but since those people doesn't see me working or moving out to fetch money offline, they just concluded that I'm a lazy type that doesn't do job. I laugh over it, because they don't know that money can be made online without moving an inch away from home. What makes users money is working smart and not doing hard jobs, hard jobs can't make you much, it's just a big time waster without being creative and innovating real ideas to make cool money from them in the future.

Most online hustles can't ever replace your full-time offline jobs. It seems that online hustles are more of passive income outlets. Even crypto trading and forex that pays well can't be fully relied on to fund your life. Online hustles are volatile. And I think when you approach them as sources of passive income, your chances of incurring huge possess are greatly minimized.

I approached my big friend to teach me crypto trading. One of the first things he told me was "just have fun". " Don't put your mind to it". Any hustle that you can't put your mind to can't be your main source of income. I believe it is still necessary to work offline despite being an online hustler. I do different jobs on different platforms online. That does not mean I take my offline teaching job and agribusiness for granted. I just come online to do one or two things to get something to add to what I am eqrnimh offline.

Ofcourse, without doing something, you will drove yourself crazy.
Even in home you have to do multiple works, and even you need to go out to buy groceries etc. Although online purchase is also possible, yet you will need to do some workout for the sake of your physical health.

Moreover, WFH should be promoted for better online earning।, Otherwise your online earning won't be comfortable.

I'm not interested in being in employment whatsoever, at best I'll freelance like I'm doing here on Trendri, I'd like to everything online without having to worry an inch about offline business, I don't have interest in it.

I'm currently building my startup, and I tell you I enjoy it shitless, i don't feel any sort of dread when I'm doing it, last time I did a freelance job there was a lot of pressure from project managers and I didn't enjoy it, I remembered then I couldn't wait to get done with it.

So even later in my life I'll keep on working on things that I enjoy doing like building business and other personal stuffs.

Seek inward and gain clarity about yourself, it's the best way to know who you're or else you'll be defined by other people your job or people you're hanging out. I hope it helps.

I'm always of the view that people should not leave their offline job for online jobs even if they are paid comfortable only unless they never had an offline job then you can go ahead and keep your online job alone but if you had an offline job and you're lucky to have an online job now that is paying you well then it is a win-win for you.

I just continue with both of them there's nothing wrong with having 2 streams of income and even three if you can help it. it is to still help you to be financially strong and be able to cater conveniently and easily for you different bills and expenses and if possible you can live the luxurious life you have always wanted so the bottom line is that it is good to have different streams of income so go ahead to work both online and offline. it is for your financial good.

It depends on your wish actually and the amount which you make from your online work.
If you wish not to engage in any other job apart from that which you are doing online, then you will go for that because it is what you decide to do. Some people cannot do other jobs because their online jobs consumes all the time and so they have no breaks or recess to use and engage in other sort of jobs.

And another thing that will also influence this is the amount you make. If you are making little from online jobs, then you may have to engage in other type of jobs so as to make enough that will be sufficient for your expenses and spendings.

But if you earn enough from the internet, then there may be no need for you to engage in other sort of jobs. Basically I think these are what affects this.

In my honest opinion,I think this should be based on what each and every individual wants and feel it's good for them. Personally if I get to see an online job that I can earn comfortable on,then I have no business trying to stress myself offline for a nine to five job. The only way I can earn offline is if I have my own personal business. Personally I don't wish to ever work under anyone.

If you feel you are making so much online,that actually pays your bills and you still want to work offline,then it's good because that simply means an additional source of income for you and it's a win win I know two people who makes their money online a d doesn't care what people say,why because those people talking aren't the one paying their bills,we all know what is good for us,if working just online makes you more happy and live comfortably then go for it.

I learnt the hard way that unless you have a skill that can pay you in hundreds or thousands of dollars online each month, consistently and without fail, it is best to get a job offline that will do that for you.
You can afford to rely on earnings online if you don't have a lot of responsibilities, but as a parent of three, what I earn online won't do it.

It is also important to diversify to your sources of income, since you never know what can happen. If anything should change, let's say the forums we work on stop paying, what will you do?

Another reason I consider an offline job important is that it serves as a cover for you. With the increasing rates of scammers, people become skeptical if you are seen spending money without working. I do plan to go online fully in 3 to 5 years, but I will have a business that will serve as a cover for my source of income.