Is it difficult earning from paid to post forums?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Personally, paid to post forums have offered me the most reliable and dependable way of making money online, because I am someone who loves writing and reading other people's posts to learn things that would be helpful to me .
Despite this, I have realized that so many people I try to convince about earning from paid to post indicate lack of interest. They seem to complain about how difficult and frustrating it is making comments and creating threads every hour, I do not know if it is same for some of us here.

For me, it is not something difficult. In fact, paid to post sites are always my best alternative since all other earning means do not seem to work for me.
Is it difficult earning from posting comments and threads?

Sprite1950

It's not the fastest way for me but it is the most interesting. I think if I had a better knowledge of certain topics I would do better but I am quite limited when it comes to cryptocurrency or forex. I don't know a lot about them so I can't post opinions. That doesn't mean I can't earn at all just that it is rather slow for me. However there are some good and varied questions going up on Trendri now so I am doing better.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have tried different money making methods and websites online, all I can say it that it is easy to do get paid to post on forum.

The reason is that most of their requirements are simple and straight forward except for the lazy minds.

All it requires of someone to make money from get paid to post comments or create thread is hard working and focus.

To be very honest, get paid to post is monotonous, it's still worth it so far someone will get paid for it. After we spend much more time social media and earn nothing except for likes and follow.

its out of laziness someone people try to cheat the system and engage in plagiarism which is bad.

In my own opinion, get paid to post is till pretty much easy compare to working on micro tasks sites that pay less for more work.

Last edited:

Peppul

Well it's difficult and also not difficult, like I use to tell my friend that I introduced this platform to, he was like men it's gonna take time to earn on this site o, I was like well if you can just devote your time it won't be hard considering the fact that even with this in a month you can even earn more than those cleaners and most labourers without even doing the hard labour they do and the best part is you can be at the comfort of your home. So it's not difficult and you also get your free time to do whatever you want to do without being questioned.

eenya00

In honesty if you don't enjoy writing and reading articles you would find it very stressful to do, but if you are the type that enjoys writing and reading articles, then making money from paid to post site could be educative, adventurous and fun fill.
The only area of concern for me are the limitations and restrictions to your earning potential which in the long run won't be favourable to you.

V

.V.

It's difficult yes but it has taught me a lot. I knew next to nothing about crypto currency and how it works but now by reading other people's thread and posts I have learned so much about it and not only crypto currency but on so many topics like business management.
It is a very good way to keep one busy and at the same time offering a learning opportunity.

Mahmoud2019

Is best free way to get earn from post in forums its not easy and not hard its Depand on u if u reading more u will gone learn more and will try and will share ur experience and Wil be leaen whatever h want in online and earn ❤️that it my opioin

Salimo 92

I don’t think you can make a living from the forums alone; I think that even if you worked for a long time, I think that the profit is limited to 8 dollars , this is if you worked for more than 12 hours, and most forums have set conditions that do not help in earning a sifficient amount of money, but I still think that forums are a good place regardless of the money withdrawn from them cause they help us developt our language and communication skills .

rightminds

Well , I can not say it's difficult and I cannot say it's not because it depends how efficient you are in typing, writing and knowing what to say. To some people writing or typing is their extracurricular activities while to some it's a very difficult task. To those people who enjoy typing or writing they will find it easy to make more money on this platform than other categories of people. To some thinking of what to even contribute in a particular discussion and typing about hundred relevant words for some piece of cents doesn't worth it but to some people is like paying them to do why they his to do best. This why I can not answer your question straight whether it's difficult or not but I know is that you will surely make something if you are diligent enough.