Is it all About Web Ranking for Centralised Exchanges?

I recently was conducting a research and checking through crypto journal handles, I came across centralised exchanges ranked based on the number of visitors on the website alone(not including the app).

For users seeking information, higher ranking websites are perceived as more relevant and trustworthy, they can be more helpful for comparing products and services and higher ranking websites can also be seen as offering a better user experience.

Following the recent occurrence with the top ranking exchange on the list, it simply shows that this parameter can't tell everything about centralised exchanges and how well they handle regulations in different parts of the world.
This is why I'd suggest exchange with regulation compliances and the most important needs like simple UI, low trading fee and good features like copy trading, because they are the most important things traders need to have good success. IMG_20231207_144356.png

I am Praise

I couldn't agree more. As a trader and investor, my top priority is security and low fees cos the safety of my funds matters the most and low fees boost my profitability in the long run too. Every other thing is secondary. One exchange that checks all box interms of requirement for me is bitgetglobal

Incarts

While these exchanges may be the leading exchanges in the industry, it is important not to choose one or judge their rankings solely based on the chart. For instance, Binance may be the most visited, but has failed the compliance test in several regions. Investors from such regions may find suitable exchanges from the lower visited exchanges and enjoy even more seamless trading experience

I recently was conducting a research and checking through crypto journal handles, I came across centralised exchanges ranked based on the number of visitors on the website alone(not including the app).

For users seeking information, higher ranking websites are perceived as more relevant and trustworthy, they can be more helpful for comparing products and services and higher ranking websites can also be seen as offering a better user experience.

Following the recent occurrence with the top ranking exchange on the list, it simply shows that this parameter can't tell everything about centralised exchanges and how well they handle regulations in different parts of the world.
This is why I'd suggest exchange with regulation compliances and the most important needs like simple UI, low trading fee and good features like copy trading, because they are the most important things traders need to have good success. View attachment 59722

These ranking shows the reach and exposure of the exchanges but can't be used as a yardstick to determine their reliability so it is advisable to DYOR.
I mostly consider user protection fund and POR as first priority.

Raymondblue

Am definitely not going to access and judge the quality of a crypto exchange base on web ranking. Parameters like security, integrity, proof of reserve and customer protection fund are yardstick one should consider before choosing an exchange. I bet FTX would have been in second place if this ranking was released 18 months ago