Is it advisable to re-employ a previously expelled or sacked employee or worker.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In some rare , occasions , situations and conditions , various business organisations are faced with the decision whether to
re-employ a previously fired , sacked , or expelled business employee , worker or staff . First of all in the course of deciding whether to re-employ a worker who was sacked or fired the business organisation must first of all consider what are or was the reasons why this particular employee or worker was sacked or fired . Sometimes it could be as a result of unjust and wrongly accusations made by the business organisation to the employee and so in case like this it is proper to re-employ such a worker since his hands are clean and free from every accusation laid against him .

But in a situation where an employee was sacked , fired , or expelled as a result of his bad and unchanging attitude and behaviours , such as bullying a fellow employees or workers or not still abiding by the business rules and regulation after various warnings . in this case such employee shouldn't be re-employed so as the business organisation would not want to first such disrespect ever again . But sometimes some business organisations are faced with a situation where they do not have the ability to choose whether to re-employ or not to re-employ an employee who was disrespectful and dishonest in his actions and doings in the business organisation . Before re-employing such employee again , the business organisation must first of all tell the employee that this is his second chance , and any mistake and bad attitude committed this time will have him or her rusticated and expelled for life from the business organisation and he would not have any chance to work in the business organisation ever again . .

Depending on how I understand it , you can not just employ someone into your business just like that especially when you don't really understand this person.

And even if you have to employ someone that has already been employed into your business there are so many things you really have to put into consideration because you needs to really understand if the person that is coming into your business again is ready to work , but in most cases they are not ready to work as they used to so I may not likely advise you to employ someone that has already been employed into your business most especially if the person has a bad working history in the past .

However if the person was being sacked out of certain circumstances that is beyond his own personal control then probably the person may reemployed as long as the person does not have any bad record . But if the person you are talking about has a bad record then it may not really be a nice idea for the person to be re-employed because it is even more riskier..
We are talking about the safety of your company here .

This question is trickery but it has an answer. There are times why the human resources department sack people on unjustifiable bases. This may be because there is no much evidence to exonerate the culprit at the moment or maybe the decision was done in anger or maybe let assume out of jealousy.

In the year 2020, I was at the verge of being relieved of my job. I violated a rule, I didn't use nose mask and I was caught by the government inspector that came for inspection. The manager was furious and she couldn't think of anything else than just to relieve me. I begged but she has made her decision and that's was the final. I was sent home but was called after a week, compensated and reinstated.

In the above scenario, I was only called back because the decision was taken out of anger for an issue that's as trivial as that. In some instances as well, a worker can be called upon if after the sack there is no qualifed replacement for his vacant post.

To avoid this situation, there is need to make sure that the sacked employee really deserve being sacked before they issue the sack letter

In my opinion, it's not advisable to re-employ a previously expelled or sacked employee. Although it is possible that the employee will perform better this time around, there are other things to consider. For example, the employee may not have been fired for anything they did wrong but instead because of bad circumstances—a particularly difficult boss, financial issues on the part of the company, etc. However, if you rehire them, you run the risk of the same issues resurfacing and costing you more money in the long run.

Further, there are plenty of other factors to consider before rehiring someone. Will they be able to work with your current staff? Do they have skills that will be useful? If they were fired for a particularly serious reason (such as fraud or harassment), then it's unlikely that they'll be a good fit for any team or company.

Finally, consider whether or not your company will face a lawsuit if you hire this person back. Perhaps they were fired because of discrimination—many companies have rules against hiring back people who were terminated for that reason in order to avoid complications with their insurance policies.

Of course, if you trust your instincts and feel strongly about hiring this person back, then you should go ahead and do so!

If the person was being accused wrongly and probably the person was really helping your business to progress but because of the wrong accusation then I believe you can employ the person back into your business if you really sees the needs to employing the person back And I don't see anything wrong with that.

In most cases if the person was just misbehaving or maybe the person was not ready to take his or her responsibilities seriously , there is no need for you to employ such people into your business organisation because they would still not take their responsibilities seriously at the end of the day.

If an employee has left your business , normally you should be looking for other employees that will replace the person perfectly in terms of personality or in terms of responsibility.

During that period you may not be able to fit in another person if the person that was being sacked already is to be brought back into the business organisation since you have already employed another person to take his or her place.

I don't just believe in that except in rare circumstances or maybe it is absolutely necessary , but when it is not necessary I do not see the need.

I don't see any reason though where an employee whose character is weird, bullying his or her co-workers. Such an employee shouldn't be reinstated back to the company it should be ousted and never yo return back to the company. Because, it will definitely cause stir amongst others who are keeping the rules of the company intact, because the sacked bullying employee would still come to disorganize the set-up through his or her inhumane attitude. I can't give second chance to such kind of people when they're ousted in the company portraying an inhumane attitude towards his or her fellow workers. Everyone should abide by the rules of the company in order to create a friendly environment for all to work efficiently, and keep the customers of the company happy. When the business enterprise or company isn't in unity, definitely it will chase potential and current customers away from offering the company job or buying products from the company.

There is one case to re-employ this employee if the cause of quitting work is to study more then to be re-employed because this is common you have BAC+3 after work 2 or 3 years you decide to study 3 years to have BAC+6 or even doctorate then return to the same company.

You are absolutely right when you mentioned that false accusation and false blaming is actually one reason why business fire their employee and sometimes they do not even check whether the employee really did what other employees said he or she did they just go ahead to fire him or her and in this case when the matter was later notified to be untrue it is advised to re-employ such employee because he or she was innocent but in a case where an employee exhibit unwholesome and unwanted attitude and like bullying other employees or stealing from the business organisations income and profit it is advised that such employee should be second checked and re-advised before re-employment .

Just like you already mentioned , an employee who is to be re-employed by a particular business organisation must be correctly advised again the rules and regulation of the business environment and he or she must understand that there will be absolutely no other chance if he or she fails in the second Chance given to him . It is also advised that before we employ in a previously sucked or fired business employee the business environment must make sure that the employee is truly repentant and very remorseful of his ways and in this way he or she could be re-employed .