Buying Is it advisable that one should focus on one sellers?

What do you want to buy?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As trade means buying and selling of goods and services and this involving transactions between two or more person.

Some time now I have been facing something like disappointment from some sellers that I counted to be my only customer that I used to buy things from.

It happened that I usually bought goods from one woman in which I counted her to be the only one customer that I had. But recently I detected that whenever am seriously in need of that particular product I will not see it buy from her which used to be very painful to me.
In fact some times I might have seen the same product along the way while coming from work and I will not still buy it with the aim that I don't want to buy from outsider but on get home I will not still get from the seller.
So i had been decided not to have only one customer that i will buying things from but rather many customer should in case one default.

Is it good that one should only focus on one sellers?

Good luck

Verified member
It is not advisable for one to focus on one seller because it may hinder one from knowing what is going on in the market.It will even come a time when the buyer will not know if the seller is duping or scamming him or her of the goods being bought due to lackadaisical attitude of the buyer.It is advisable to make three or more sellers.