Is it a great thing to have a good typing speed when you are on the PTP site?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have been suffering with my typing speed a lot in the recent past, because I can't do the touch-typing or 10 fingers typing. Due to this, I have to watch down into the keys a lot. But, now I have improved it and above average.

My Journey:
When, I heard about the sites that where you can write valuable contents like here on Trendri, then the thought came in my mind that as my typing speed is very slow how can I write a decent amount of contents in less time. As we have contents and methods around but when it comes to typing, some of us are so slow that they take so much time to do that. But, hand-eye-coordination is the key to write at a fast pace and useful contents at the same time.

What are your views on it?

Sprite1950

I am a trained typist, I learned many years ago at college when I was 17. I worked as a shorthand typist for many years before I had children. Little did I know that with the introduction of the internet it would become useful to me all over again as it's a skill you never lose. You might get rusty if you don't type for a year or two but it comes back. I can touch type because that's how I was taught. I make too many mistakes if I look at the keyboard.

A lot of people "hunt and peck" the term used for the two finger typing but they seem to do very well all the same. You don't have to be a trained typist to do well on forums or other reward sites. It's just quicker.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I am a trained typist, I learned many years ago at college when I was 17. I worked as a shorthand typist for many years before I had children. Little did I know that with the introduction of the internet it would become useful to me all over again as it's a skill you never lose. You might get rusty if you don't type for a year or two but it comes back. I can touch type because that's how I was taught. I make too many mistakes if I look at the keyboard.

A lot of people "hunt and peck" the term used for the two finger typing but they seem to do very well all the same. You don't have to be a trained typist to do well on forums or other reward sites. It's just quicker.
I also did Hunt and Peck one, when I was new to the computer, but since I got some time in the college holidays due to the pandemic, I worked a lot on touch typing, and when you see and type I have felt that errors are also as you said and also you will feel quite tired at the same time as the starin on neck is very much in that.

Shigobad2020

Typing with great speed on a comment zone or when creating a topic might be an advantage and also a disadvantage , there are some sites that hates error, and if you are typing with a great speed without checking, you might make a mistakes and pay dearly for it, but apart from that, typing with a great speed helps a lot.

Planet408

People who have a fast typing speed are people who can earn higher in websites like this one. If you are slow in typing, you may find it difficult to achieve your daily target in Get Paid To Post websites like this very one. My typing speed isn't too fast but at least I do try my very best. I hope to improve as well.

Dekadet

A good typing skill is good especially when you have speed.
But in this technological era people use voice-to-text apps and make typing seem like a walk in the park.

So find an app that works for you, you say it, it types and before you know it, you have typed over 10 pages.