Is Google The Best Search Engine For Making Money

uforwealth

Verified member
When it comes to searching for different money making opportunities on the internet, the majority of the searchers use Google while others use other search engines like Bing, duckduckgo, and so on. However, those who use other search engines apart from Google eventually come back and stay with Google.

Why do they come back and stay with Google ? Is it because Google is well known all over the world? Or is Google the best search engine in the world? Or the results that pop up when one types a key word in the search engine and click on the search button, are amazing?

The truth is that Google has 70% search share probably because of the results that pop up when a person searches for something and this could be one of the reasons why most people prefer Google search engine to other search engines.

In your own opinion, which search engine is the best for searching for money making opportunities on the internet.?

Forse

It all depends on the region of promotion of your site. Google is a universal search engine that works in almost any country. There are many other systems that also give good profits, but when used for a specific region. For example, Yandex for Russia or Baidu for China.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you search for the same keywords on Google search, Bing search, Yahoo search, or Duck Duck Go search, the results that appear on the search are more or less the same. That's because the search engine ranking factors used by Google are also by Bing, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go, or any other searches. Well, i don't mean to say results are 100 percent similar, what I mean is you will see the same results if you search for the same keywords. The reason why Google is most used is not in any way related to Google being the best, it is more of the marketing tactics. Google has become so popular that these days it is more common to say googling instead of searching on search engines. Since google has a bigger market share it makes sense to advertise on google search instead of other search engines as you can reach more people.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Should we say that a search engine is good for searching topics to make money online? I don't think this question is right to as. And the reason that I am saying this is because search engines are nit the ones that has the answers to our questions. What they does is just to search the web and look for websites that has answers to our questions then bring them back to us.

Either Google or bring or any other search engines, there is no best one among them to search for how to make money online. They are all same. Why Google search engine is ahead of others is because of its popularity and also most websites do submit there websites on Google. Like if you search some websites on other search engines you might not see them but if you check on Google , you will see them there.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Google is one of the most well-known websites on the internet. It's one of the largest search engines, and it has a huge directory of ads that can generate revenue for anyone willing to buy into it. But is Google really the best search engine for making money? Should you use Google AdSense?

There are many other companies who offer advertisements just like Google does, but are not as large or as well known. You might want to consider these companies first if you're not working with a site that is already popular in its field or if you don't have a lot of time on your hands.

Here is a well-known company that offer advertisements and earn money just like Google does.

1. AOL owned by Time Warner, Inc.
Want to advertise on AOL? You probably can't use keywords like "make money" as they are banned from using them on their sites and you won't get very far if you try to advertise that way. Instead, you want to stick with keyword phrases like "how do I make money" or "what is the best way to make money online". These phrases will allow you to generate revenue for your site without looking too spammy or offensive to anyone who visits the page (except for the people advertising with them of course).

alnevsky

You can say that. Given the fact that this search engine is widely popular, there's no doubt people are using it to search for earning money.
As a matter of fact, searching through Google led me to knowing about the OLE777 platform.

OLE777 is one of my go-to platform when it comes to earning as well.