Is forsage legit or scam platform?

Ayeshabashir

Forsage is a crypto based networking program where we can earn ethereum. Actually my college friend told me about this platform and she was continually trying to convincing me for joining this .But i did not pay heed to this and ignore it .After one month i saw that many people talked about this platform because this platform gained more popularity than before then i decided to do a research on it and try to find out that whether it is legit or scam .when i reading the reviews,almost all people had satisfied with this platform and they were earning a huge amount of money from there .In short ,we can say it has won the peoples heart because it is completely decentralized program where no middle person interfere in any transaction. Actually we can earn money through here in two steps the first is referred someone or by passive way .The referrals system is called X3 matriz which contains 12 slota of 3 spaces and these slot will become fill by referring one after the other,the more you refer the more you will earn.On the other hand the passive work is called teamwork or X4 matrix which contains 12 slots of 6 spaces in which you will earn money through upline or bottomline .Upline is the person which is invited you and bottomline is the person whom you invite if your upline do a give performances then you will also earn profit of your upline .In short forsage is a small contract .It works with the helps of blockchain So,for me it is a legit platform to earn ethereum. What are your opinions about this ?