Is fiverr legit

B

Bimmar12

Yes, Fiverr is a legit website for both buyers and sellers. ... Fiverr has an SSL certificate to protect your billing and personal information that you don't want to share with others. Fiverr also offers an easy way to find quality freelancer sellers - you can see their rating, level and read reviews from other buyers.

Aside from SSL certificate, Fiverr is a real legit website, they have stand the test of time.

Anyone dealing with Fiverr shouldn't have to worry about scams from them maybe from lack of payment or something, they're tested and trusted.

The only thing you should worry about and do your due diligence about is the sellers on the platforms most of them over blow their skills out of proportion and they say what they cannot do just to get patronage.

You should also go through reviews to be able to understand the attitude of the seller and also when a seller delivers a work make sure you've review it before approving it.

There is no need for me to search out for their rating online because I know it is among one of the most trusted freelancing platform that is available and it is the most popular, a lot of people are using Fiverr to make a lot of money to sustain them every month, just that most new people might find it very difficult to fit in because of the already established competition that is going on in the platform . You get paid for whatever skill you have to offer and you can have any of your problem solved within a period of time.

Just because any website uses SSL certificate does not indicate that the website is legit. A lot of scam websites use SSL certificate and yet they scam a lot of people. Fiverr is legit program. A lot of people may not know it is also a publicly traded company, the Fiverr company is listed in New York Stock Exchange. You can buy and sell Fiverr stocks. I use fiverr, I admit I don't make a lot of money on FIverr but I do make money by selling my marketing servcies. It is a nice place to make good money online.