Fiverr :- legit or scam

Ayeshabashir

As we all know that fiverr is a online marketplace for free sevices.It is best legit website for digital sevices. In order to earn money on fiverr you should complete the following steps for registration. First you have to make an account on fiverr by sign up ,then you will have to creat your seller profile where you will write your skills and experience and then you will have to creat a Gig (Gig is a team which seller creates for the services on fiverr).Actually my few friends working on fiverr and are making a handsome amount of money .It is the best platform for freelancers ,also it is vert trustworthy for both buyers or sellers. Fiverr provides a streamlined digital transaction between the buyer and seller. I also worked as freelancer and my experience had proved very good .You can earn money through here by taking the order from the seller and after completing your task ,the seller will pay you .But in order to work here you must proper skills and experience about it ,you must know how to creat a articles and to write a good content. Have you guys ever work on fiver ?Share your experience here kindly.