Review Is Exfund.com A Scam Or A Legit Investment Platform?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Exfunds is an online investment opportunity for many people who want to invest and earn. They claim that they are located in London but I really doubt if they actually are located somewhere in London. This is because there have been many investment companies who do claim that they are located at the mentioned address, but they just lie about it. They also have a Youtube channel and they are also active on many other social media networks. They claim that they pay via Perfect Money and various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Steller, Ripple, etc. They are one of the most popular investment schemes out there. I personally spoke to one of their representatives and yhey claim that they are not a HYIP project rather they are an investemnt company. However, it seems that they are indeed a ponzi scheme. Please stay away from this site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anything ponzi scheme is a big no for me. The previous antecedent wouldn’t even allow me touch them with a long pole. They are all scam to me so I rather save my money with no interest than looking for bogus interest then lose my money in the process. People needs to take caution

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Only the name shoes its a bog risk indeed in the internet community. A gone who is entering into such kind of investment should make thorough researches around the site before going on investing into it. Their are too many misleading sites this days surfacing online that is trying is busy trying its best ripping us off online. That's why I go to trust-pilot to checkmate their trust-score before considering it.

AmaliaTG

Exfunds is an online investment opportunity for many people who want to invest and earn. They claim that they are located in London but I really doubt if they actually are located somewhere in London. This is because there have been many investment companies who do claim that they are located at the mentioned address, but they just lie about it. They also have a Youtube channel and they are also active on many other social media networks. They claim that they pay via Perfect Money and various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether, Steller, Ripple, etc. They are one of the most popular investment schemes out there. I personally spoke to one of their representatives and yhey claim that they are not a HYIP project rather they are an investemnt company. However, it seems that they are indeed a ponzi scheme. Please stay away from this site.
Thank you for this insight. I have never heard of that site before, I am hearing it for the first time with you and I can tell based on your description that the site is not legitimate and if you've experienced it and that is was you've concluded then I will take your advice and keep that name in mind for future reference to avoid being scammed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
people need to be very careful the kind of platform they put their money on because there are a lot of scammers on the internet looking for who to scam. Anything Ponzi scheme is made to scam people at the end of it and it is very important that before you venture into any platform you need to make a lot of research. There are several investment platforms on the internet which promises to give you certain ROI which is lie.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Thank you for this insight. I have never heard of that site before, I am hearing it for the first time with you and I can tell based on your description that the site is not legitimate and if you've experienced it and that is was you've concluded then I will take your advice and keep that name in mind for future reference to avoid being scammed.

Welcome, dear. I always try my best to reviewe such kind of websites and investigate their claims carefully. This is because I was also scammed by such kind of platforms in the past and that was the time I decided that I will also expose such kind of platforms and this is exactly what I am doing. I want people to avoid these platforms so that they would not get scammed by such ponzi schemes.