Is Buzz Idea Forum legit?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone! Hope you are all fine.

I would need your opinion about Buzz Idea Forum, please. Buzz Idea Forum is a paid to post forum. Earning seems to be very easy there. You get paid to create new threads and post replies. That's all! It appears to be a very interesting earning platform. However, I am not sure if this site is legitimate or not because I have not heard about it before. In the past, I used to work for several sites that ,unfortunately, proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payments from them. That was very disappointing and unfair at the same time for me. Undoubtedly, it is very annoying and irritating to invest time and effort working on sites that are fake.

In this regard, I would really appreciate it if you could inform me about this earning forum. I am looking forward to receiving your opinion, comments, feedback and your useful information about this make money forum. Thanking you all in advance. Enjoy your weekend. :)

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, I think the forum is real. I have entered the site and so far although it is still at its cradle stage, it looks legitimate. The only research conducted by me so far regarding the site is that, one has the liberty to make or get paid for only 20comments daily which is 15Buzzcoins and 10threads which is 30buzzcoins. In addition, it means that you can only make 600buzzcoin in total and if you keep up with the same energy of posting threads and comments daily, you can make $1.2 in the space of two days. They also have a feature of 4Buzzcoins for daily login.

Well, I have not even registered on the platform yet as I wanted to be very sure before jumping in, and so far, it looks legitimate but they are still new in the process. For a new site, I think the payment system is fair enough. 1000Buzcoins is equivalent to $1 and the minimum withdrawal is $5 but it takes about 9days to reach $5 if you are consistent with posting the required threads and comments in a day. In addition, I'll try the site and see how it goes in the long run. Still go ahead and make your findings incase I've not gotten everything right.

Hilda

I am also a member of that forum and it is still new that is why alot of people don't know much about it. I am not sure if it actually pays but am hoping it does . Once I reach the minimum for withrw which is 5000 points I will actually know the truth. But am active on it hoping to earn and it looks legit according to me but am not sure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its cool for me to learn about the forum, but at the moment I am not thinking about ant new PTP my options are high though, it will mean loss of concentration to others rewarding me better. I just love to be here, because the owner of this forum have been tremendous ever since I joined in late 2020, no earnings have been delayed before, I just want to keep the conversation going, contribute to other's earnings in my little way. I wish those who are into buzz idea success and never want their hard work to crumble because I never liked to be scammed after much hard work to make it work. Trendri is very legit, that's why I don't even mind about the rewards that are lowered, because admin have to make profit out of his own hard work. I just hope spammers don't ruin the forum for those who are working hard to keep it clean for others to learn ways of making money legitimately with other options that are different from posting on forums. I came to forum not knowing much about crypto, now I'm trading crypto due to the knowledge I got from many crypto make money forums just like this one.

Rachael

Verified member
Its cool for me to learn about the forum, but at the moment I am not thinking about ant new PTP my options are high though, it will mean loss of concentration to others rewarding me better. I just love to be here, because the owner of this forum have been tremendous ever since I joined in late 2020, no earnings have been delayed before, I just want to keep the conversation going, contribute to other's earnings in my little way. I wish those who are into buzz idea success and never want their hard work to crumble because I never liked to be scammed after much hard work to make it work. Trendri is very legit, that's why I don't even mind about the rewards that are lowered, because admin have to make profit out of his own hard work. I just hope spammers don't ruin the forum for those who are working hard to keep it clean for others to learn ways of making money legitimately with other options that are different from posting on forums. I came to forum not knowing much about crypto, now I'm trading crypto due to the knowledge I got from many crypto make money forums just like this one.
As sad as it might sound, I am a member of the forum and I worked there tirelessly for over 3months, hoping to be paid. At first, I thought it was genuine but since I reached the minimum withdrawal of threshold of $5. The fraudulent admin called Amos and his cohort who is a member of this forum @Finger Geek has refused to pay their workers. Actually @Finger Geek was the owner of this forum which made me join since I thought he is genuine but he absconded and refused to pay the outstanding. As I speak, I am one of the founding members of that forum and no one has ever been paid. We have tried to reach them but he blocked us from gaining access to his profile. This is me coming back to warn everyone who has ears to listen and avoid BUZZ IDEA FORUM at all cost if you do not want to have the same sad story of mine.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
As sad as it might sound, I am a member of the forum and I worked there tirelessly for over 3months, hoping to be paid. At first, I thought it was genuine but since I reached the minimum withdrawal of threshold of $5. The fraudulent admin called Amos and his cohort who is a member of this forum @Finger Geek has refused to pay their workers. Actually @Finger Geek was the owner of this forum which made me join since I thought he is genuine but he absconded and refused to pay the outstanding. As I speak, I am one of the founding members of that forum and no one has ever been paid. We have tried to reach them but he blocked us from gaining access to his profile. This is me coming back to warn everyone who has ears to listen and avoid BUZZ IDEA FORUM at all cost if you do not want to have the same sad story of mine.
Dear Rachael, thank you very much for sharing this useful information about this earning forum with us. I am really sorry to hear that you wasted time and effort working on this site and that you were not paid in the end. This is very unfair and disappointing at the same time. Unfortunately, there are so many fake sites online so it is wise to do a very good search for every new site we come across or read some reviews about it before starting working on it. I highly appreciate it that you took the time to inform us about this site so as to stay away from it. Your post is very helpful. Thank you very much.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know Buzz Idea. Never heard of this site. However, I have posted on a lot of forums, and based on my experience with different paid-to-post sites, I am going to share some information.
First of all, you should stop posting on more forums in order to make money. In order to earn from posting, you will have to spend a lot of words to earn a very small amount. I understand it is easy money, and it can help you develop writing skills and prepare for better writing jobs, but posting on forums is time consuming. Time is money
Secondly, a lot of forums begin with good intentions, they pay well, but their business model is not sustainable because they hardly earn enough from advertising to continue to pay the content creator, therefore, they end up lowering ther rate or might even stop paying at all. This has happened multiple times.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't know why someone will just create a nice forum to scam people I don't just get it because this is one forum that I really enjoyed the sections there just like here where you have very unique sections to post on. And to think that he has never paid anyone on that forum. So it can be concluded that he knew what he was doing from the onset. People needs to start holding themselves responsible for silly things like this online. The admin would have just declared the site a non paying one so that anyone that wants to join can do so

I suspected right from the beginning when he was giving excuses for the first person that asked for a payment. He was dragging and blaming it on the high expenses of obtaining money from crypto currency account.

For future sake please those that want to create a forum should please do it right it is either you are making a non paying site and don't pay than making it a paying site and not paying. it shows you in a bad light doing such.Well, others Need to know about this and stop posting on the site.

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I had to come back to write that I have been paid by this admin though he did it very late but better than never. He even added a bonus of a dollar to it. Well, thanks admin for redeeming your image I'm grateful that you kept to your promise. Well he has stated on the site now that payment will be for only 24 hours now. I hope this plays out so that we will have another site that we can post on to make money.

I don't know but you can post on the site to reach payout and see how long it will take the admin to pay of he will really pay in the next 24 hours. Let give him the benefits of doubt and wait out to see if it will just be as expected. I wish the admin well and I hope everything works out just as expected.

E

eldavis

Though I can't really say for sure if the forum is legit or not cause I am yet to cash out from it, but I have registered on the site and so far, the site looks okay. Though I find it Abit hard to earn there simply cause of my busy schedule. The site is still on its early stages, meaning there are lots of changes taking place. Time would tell though, let's see how it goes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's a sad one bro, especially for the time wasted, money as well for the data subscription you did. Just consider it as one of those dark moments of your life online, I don't post much on forums, I had no intentions to join another forum, I just needed some time to work on my own projects. And again, the reward isn't much, still the owners decided to scam. If you can't pay some certain amount of money, it is better not to scam, pay what you can afford and stay legit, but not many have this kind of mindset. We are in the digital space, anything can happen, no one is trusted but just know, we still have the good ones, every one wouldn't scam.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I need to say more than thank you to everybody that has contributed to this thread. You made sure that the true about the website is opened and this will prevent others from falling scam of this website. I just don't know why someone will be thinking of enriching himself with another person's sweat.

The main reason why this website is introduced is to make sure we help one another grow financially. And to do this, we need to be bringing more forums that pay, opportunities that pay and that are genuine. And the fact is that most time, we need to do our finding very well before we introduce the website. I am just imagining how many people would have fallen for the scam if some people do not did some researches concerning the website.

I think it is hightime we boycotted those forums for a while for them to know that we need one another. They do believe that we truly depend on them and what they do is to do the policies that we favour them alone. If not reducing the price without informing us, it will banning at their will after one might have put much effort.

Rachael

Verified member
I don't know why someone will just create a nice forum to scam people I don't just get it because this is one forum that I really enjoyed the sections there just like here where you have very unique sections to post on. And to think that he has never paid anyone on that forum. So it can be concluded that he knew what he was doing from the onset. People needs to start holding themselves responsible for silly things like this online. The admin would have just declared the site a non paying one so that anyone that wants to join can do so

I suspected right from the beginning when he was giving excuses for the first person that asked for a payment. He was dragging and blaming it on the high expenses of obtaining money from crypto currency account.

For future sake please those that want to create a forum should please do it right it is either you are making a non paying site and don't pay than making it a paying site and not paying. it shows you in a bad light doing such.Well, others Need to know about this and stop posting on the site.
Yes, you are very right. So you are even a member of the forum? You are very lucky that you had not wasted your time. The admin is a broad daylight thief and @Finger Geek is the one behind the whole fraudulent activity. They even brought up an investment but I'm really happy that I avoided it and only focused on commenting although my effort has been wasted but it is a lesson for everyone to avoid BUZZ IDEA completely and any site that emanates from @Finger Geek because he has proven to be a cheap scammer.

Rachael

Verified member
Though I can't really say for sure if the forum is legit or not cause I am yet to cash out from it, but I have registered on the site and so far, the site looks okay. Though I find it Abit hard to earn there simply cause of my busy schedule. The site is still on its early stages, meaning there are lots of changes taking place. Time would tell though, let's see how it goes.
Which early? A site that was created since February or March and cannot pay $5 is not genuine. If you insist, go on the site and see people complaining so bitterly and the worst thing is that, the incompetent admin ignores his workers cries and even blocked access from anyone seeing when he is active. If you can make people to work for 3months and above without paying them on the basis that your site is new, then you had better buried the thoughts of leading a group.

Finger Geek

Verified member
@Rachael
Who is now the bad person.
You are calling me thief and saying many abusive words towards me. But I choose not to answer you because I see you as an ungrateful.
I could remember then that when we did business together, I never for once nit paid you. I also gave you some little amount of money free without you asking.
I thought that it is easy to own a forum, but when I saw that I can not handle it, I changed ownership to someone else and I no longer owns it.
Because the new owner lost an huge amount of money in some investment, so there was delayed in payment. And of course he announced it that there will be delayed in payment and promised to pay and of which he has paid the members that requested for payment.
And moreover, it is stated that payment will only be made to those that requested for payment before 25th of each months. But you requested for payment after 25th of that month as I was told by the new owner. The worse part is that, you that requested after the deadline time is the one that started disturbing and posting many negative post of the forum. Those that met deadline day did not complained as they were patient because they had already been announced to that there will be delayed in payment.
Now that you have been paid. You did not come back to let others know that you have been paid. The owner also said that he paid extra $1 bonus. But still you remained mute about your payment.
This shows that you are a bad fellow that is ready to destroy other's reputation. But you don't know that God is there looking at everybody and judge is all according to our works. Since the aim of the new owner is not to scam people. In your eyes, the forum will grow.
Continue your negative comment. God is up there watching you. @Lens1000 also said he requested for withdraws but never for once post negative post. Likewise others.

Last edited: