Is Blogging Part Of The Way You Make Money Online?

Bisolami

Verified member
Blogging is becoming one of the most popular ways and also one of the most legit ways in which people can make money online and that is why a lot of people are engaging in it.

Well, I am not a full time blogger but it is still one of the ways in which I make some money online.

What about you?
Is blogging part of the ways that you make money online?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Yes, I have plans of blogging but I don't think it is possible now because I am actually occupied with a lot of things.

But not withstanding, blogging is very lucrative if you are able to put in your all in order to make it very successful. As a blogger there are a lot of benefits that comes with it and one of the major things is that you can make money passively.

There are a lot of ways you can make money ranging from promoting affiliate products to using Google adsense and using sponsored posts to make money on your blog.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
I am into blogging as well, but not as a full time job. One of the reasons I selected blogging as one of the ways I make money online is because of the low start-up cost. Compared to other online businesses, starting a blog requires minimal financial investment. All that is needed is a domain name, hosting, and a website. This low cost makes it accessible with a computer and internet connection.

Another reason is the flexibility that comes with blogging. It allows me to work from anywhere at any time. Blogging is not restricted to a specific location, and I can work on at my own schedule.