Is Blogging Better Than Real Estate?

Bisolami

Verified member
There is no doubt that the both of them are ways to make money and it is also know that the both of them can let you earn passive income. A lot of people engage in them because they want to make passive income or even make money when they are not doing anything.

Well, I prefer blogging to real estate. This is because you do not need to have so much money as capital when it comes to blogging. Anyone who wants to invest on real estate will have a lot of capital and that is why I prefer blogging to real estate.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make comparisons, try to compare related things. You are trying to compare entirely different things and this looks very silly. You can compare blogging with vlogging and real estate with the crypto market or the stock market, how can you compare real estate with blogging? I really doubt that anyone can become super rich with blogging, however, if you have money to invest, real estate can make you super rich in a couple of years. By the way, you can also blog on real estate niche and mak money.IN fact real estate is one of the popular topics for blogging.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Blogging delivers more freedom and flexibility but requires time to build traction and income. Real estate can provide more passive income once rental properties are established, but needs significant upfront capital. Blogging scales well, while real estate has physical limits on number of properties managed. Overall, blogging has lower barriers to entry but higher risk. Real estate takes more initial investment but can yield more stable cashflow. The ideal scenario may be blogging about real estate to leverage both worlds.