Is Blog Good For Affiliate Marketing?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To answer the question in short, blog is good for affiliate marketing if you want to drive organic traffic from Google search engine. You can use blogger or wordpress to build affiliate websites but I still prefer the later one.

Blog comes with a lot of flexibility and they are easy to use. This is the reason why majority of the people are using blog to promote affiliate products.

You only need to post quality contents on the blog regularly targeting easy to rank keywords so you can generate traffic consistently.

You need to include the affiliate links where necessary in some of the contents you published on your blog. You can also do a special banner adverts on your blog to promote other affiliate products in your niche.

You can also use your blog to build list of loyal subscribers which you can reach out to whenever you want to promote new affiliate products to your own commission.

Affiliate marketing ranks among the simple ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing involves promoting other people's product to earn commission.

There are some people out there who are making full-time income just by promoting other people's products.

As simple as affiliate marketing is, it can take you several years to figure it out if you are trying to do it yourself. It is very good to engage in courses that will teach you the proven ways to make money as an affiliate marketer.

You can do affiliate marketing from youtube or social media but I think blogging is better for affiliate marketing because you can write a long article on affiliate products and easily sell products. One of the easiest ways to sell your affiliate products is by writing reviews and selling products through the reviews. If you have a blog you can publish articles on affiliate products and make money from affiliate marketing. However, in order to make money from affiliate marketing through your blog you need a high traffic blog. You will have to work hard on getting traffic on your bog.

I have not been very successful with affiliate marketing, I have managed to sell just two products in one month and made $7, but I believe blog is one of the best platforms to do affiliate marketing. Marketing affiliate products from your blog will let people discover affiliate products that they might buy when they land on your blog. However, in order to become successful your blog needs to generate a lot of traffic, rank high on search engine. You also need to promote the products that are on the same line with your blog niche. Promoting unrelated products does not work