Affiliate Marketing You can do without Blog and Website too

devkana

Affiliate Marketing You can work without a blog and without a website, as you must have understood by reading this feature that you can earn a lot of money by working in affiliate marketing without any blog and without any website. Hey and others can fulfill their dreams that too without anyone's help.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money as an affiliate without having a website. All you need to do is to set up a landing page where you are going to collect the contact of the visitors to the page. You are going to generate traffic with paid advertisement. You must have set up an autoresponder which you will be using to send series of follow-up to the subscribers.

rahulfutane

Yes I am personally doing affiliate marketing without a website and without any paid means I am doing affiliate marketing fully FREE only social media and also for blogging I am using google site and blogger and also got last month my first payment

D

Deleted member 13140

Yes I am personally doing affiliate marketing without a website and without any paid means I am doing affiliate marketing fully FREE only social media and also for blogging I am using google site and blogger and also got last month my first payment
I suppose you got your first sale because you were consistent with it some people would give up if they try 3 times and don't get any sale. I know this because I've seen alot of people do it, congrats on your first sale, all that remains now is more consistency and also your second sale and your first transfer to your account then you'll know you can do this.

V

Vee1998

How do you do it man?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Generally is going to be very difficult for you to become an affiliate marketer without having a website because that is where most of your traffic will be generated but you can still pay for advertisement if you have the money to do so but it's going to be expensive if you are interested to get a reasonable traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are going to create a landing page if you want to promote affiliate offers without a website. You just need to register for an autoresponder service so that you will be able to build a landing page with their template. Then you drive traffic to the landing page and make money eventually at the end of the campaign.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Landing page you can serve as an alternative to a website in affiliate marketing. You can promote your affiliate offers through Facebook using a landing page and it must be well designed the in order for it to be attractive to potential customers. Having a website is not compulsory but it gives you an edge.