Is Being A Trainer An Easy Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As far as I know, a trainer is a person who trains people in any organization. A trainer is a person who was initially a part of an organization and an employee at some point back in time when he used to work for the organization. By the passage of time, that particular person became so good at his or her job that the company decided to make him or her a trainer who could teach and train other new employees who have been recently hired by the organization. I know that being a trainer might still be a difficult job to some extent because you tend to train employees who do not pick things early, but still isn't it a much easier job comparatively because all you have to do is teach people and train them?

raymodart

Some people think that it's easy while this job is just like all the other jobs - you need to work there hard to make good money

Cienapotr

It is quite hard to determine what job is easy and what is not. Being a personal trainer might be physically easier than being a roofing contractor or a loader man. However, I still require you to put some physical, emotional, and mental effort into this job.