Business Ideas Being a personal trainer

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This type of job is about training people personally, you can go train them at home or sometimes they can come down to your home to seek for your training. Spa workers do offer this kind of services mostly at home. If you happen to have any special skill, you can use it to earn a living. You can find a way to create awareness for it so people can know about what you do and know how and where to locate you. You can do this on social media platforms so you can get some customers’ attention. I know of some masseuse that charges up to $300 to do their home-service. You can’t really make good money from it in places like Nigeria though.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Spa training is very lucrative these days. People are now concerned about the way they look, both male and female. They want to look so far beautiful and handsome. Some because they want to become social media influencer, and some want to become a role model. So doing this business can fetch more money

AfriPeeps Official

It's a nice business idea and I will think of a way of starting it, the only issue is getting the right idea of what I can start training people for, thanks for the information.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you this is a new business trend that is emerging in my country. People are now seeing the reason why they need to take good care of their health through exercise. This is the reason why fitness centres are springing up across the country so as to accommodate those who are looking for the services. Some people are buoyant enough to take home services from the fitness trainers.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
All the personal trainers of the gym and spa are now doing work on a personal basis because the gym and spa are closed for a long time now. In order to earn money those personal trainers are rendering home service (to the wealthy who have their own gym at home) or the video conference for the instructional calisthenics that the athlete needs.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personal trainers are becoming so many in my country and they earn so well. Especially those who train about physical fitness and home workouts. This niche has many customers these days because people have learnt the importance of physical activity on health. These physical fitness trainers even have created their tv shows hence earning much better.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you live in a town where there is a demand for a personal trainer, if people are willing to hire a personal trainer, then you can make a lot of money. In my town, there is not much demand for a personal trainer. However, you can work as a gym instructor because there are a lot of gyms in the town.

SoccerMoneyBryce

I thought about being a personal trainer onc, however it was not in the cards, I do miss the personal trainers i had, gyms are not so common where i am from, whichh is serbia

dagm

It is a good company concept as well as I will certainly think about a method of beginning it, the just problem is actually obtaining the appropriate concept of exactly just what I can easily begin educating individuals for, thank you for the info.

fmwinneer

personnal trainer ? it works online , if you re about going to anyone s house or them coming to you it is gonnna be a lot of time wasted .
do some online personnal training .
or even train people with videos (not personal) , then you get inlimited number of views (people who learn from it) maybe freelance

Dest01

This type of job is about training people personally, you can go train them at home or sometimes they can come down to your home to seek for your training. Spa workers do offer this kind of services mostly at home. If you happen to have any special skill, you can use it to earn a living. You can find a way to create awareness for it so people can know about what you do and know how and where to locate you. You can do this on social media platforms so you can get some customers’ attention. I know of some masseuse that charges up to $300 to do their home-service. You can’t really make good money from it in places like Nigeria though.
cool one actually i like this business

mbig3773

Great if you're a fit person. You could offer other related services, such as nutrition, ketogenic, and low-carb.