Is agent job a profitable business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One of my friend introduce and advised me to be doing agent work.
I have been thinking for some time now about it. I know that an agent is the person who stand in between the owner of the property and the third party. That is if somebody want to buy land,house of car and agent is the person to consult first
My question is that is Agent work a viable(profitable) business or not?.

IamDozzy

Yes it can, you could use it as a side hustle. Most agents earn well from getting lucrative deals for their principals plus you could be an agent for more than one person thereby having different sides from which you could earn money from. You could be extremely lucky to find a person who want to buy a land worth a huge some of money and you'll get a certain percentage of that money as an agent. You would be just like a middle man between the land or car owner and the potential buyer. It's a profitable venture I must tell you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You need to be specific dear, which of the agent job are you talking about?? We have varieties of agent job listings. When it cones to agent work, we have real estate property agent, being the realtor, marketing agent/sales agent, company consultancy agent, bank agent etc. Their host of vacancies on the agent job listings, so when writing articles or contents you need to be specific, so people learn from what you are saying and help you with what you need to hear.

Olajidey

I don't know of other country but here in Nigeria these people are making money out of it, I really don't see it as a business because they are not the owner of the property and they are not investing anything just because they have access to information about any vacant hoses, you will see them asking for much money just because they took you to the apartment I have seen an agent that asks for #50,000 as agent fee because he helps someone get a new flat.

Haypril

There are different varieties of agent. Is it housing, land agent, job agency, store rents, rental agency, car agent, and even when it comes to getting married. But in general, agency job is a nice job that earns you good money at the end of every completed deal. Especially when it comes to real estate, sometimes it like you hit the jackpot and cash out big time.