INVESTMENT SCAMS

D

Deleted member 27583

Hello!!!Everyone here must have come across a group who claim to run an investment company
These groups appear as professional as possible and looks very legit which makes it very easy for their preys to fall for it.
They’ll claim to return 2x of your investment over a very short period of time.

Basic appearance of their Groups:
  • The Groups are usually open
  • You’ll see different messages from accounts posting screenshots and thanking the admin
Here’s the thing thing, those accounts are all fake and is most times run by one person with different accounts and profile pictures.
They pose as people that have used the investment opportunity
THIS IS SCAM!
-You’ll also see their admin who doesn’t post much messages as he’s the kingpin of the whole scam scheme

Do not fall for these scams as they’ll all fake.
No investment platform on Telegram that is too promising is legit.

THIS IS A SCAM SCHEME

Stay safe! Thanks

Hello!!!Everyone here must have come across a group who claim to run an investment company
These groups appear as professional as possible and looks very legit which makes it very easy for their preys to fall for it.
They’ll claim to return 2x of your investment over a very short period of time.

Basic appearance of their Groups:
  • The Groups are usually open
  • You’ll see different messages from accounts posting screenshots and thanking the admin
Here’s the thing thing, those accounts are all fake and is most times run by one person with different accounts and profile pictures.
They pose as people that have used the investment opportunity
THIS IS SCAM!
-You’ll also see their admin who doesn’t post much messages as he’s the kingpin of the whole scam scheme

Do not fall for these scams as they’ll all fake.
No investment platform on Telegram that is too promising is legit.

THIS IS A SCAM SCHEME

Stay safe! Thanks
I have had countless experiences with these groups. I don't know who usually add me but I just find myself in them. The thing is many members of the group will be posting payment proofs, it will be so real that most people will fall victim. Not knowing that it is one person that is posting all the messages. Once you fall victim and send money you are blocked immediately. Come to think of it, who would give you 100 percent in 24hours? How? If it is possible they would not be soliciting for funds, they would be so rich. So don't fall for such cheap scams.

Investment scams are lot this days especially in the cryptocurrency,forex segment and mostly in some ponzi schemes where you would be asked to pay a registration fee then you would start performing some social task lyk Instagram like,Instagram follow.There are usually signs that this scheme are about to crash they might ask you to pay some irrelevant money like for those who have registered before might be asked to invest some particular amount of money again before they would qualify for withdrawal.some might introduce new interesting policies that would involve you making more investments