Investing or Savings; Which one is Better?

Investment is always the better option between investment and saving. But at times, we can't just invest without saving. So when we save, we should bear it in mind the reason while we save. It is either we save to execute a particular project or to invest in something. Don't save to get rich. It won't happen.

Investment or saving i will go for investment hundred time than to save my money in a bank or any other savings platforms. Because when you invest is like or i will simply say you are multiplying the amount you invest or some at least a little amount even without you spending much time but when you save your money it will just remain in the bank even when they invest and get profit they will not give they even collect from you

Investment is much More better than savings if you do have upto a $1000 in your bank account there is a more higher probability that you would go bankrupt with out having any investments unlike when you do have an investment which yield you profit of upto 20%ROI every month within five months you have gotten back your capital as profit and your initial start up investment capital would still be there yielding profits for you most especially that of Real estate that can be pass from generation to generation

Investment is better than saving. For instance, you have a thousand dollar that you save and a thousand dollar you invest and you are promised 20% of your investment on monthly basis by the end of the month the money you saved will not increase but the money you invest you will get two hundred dollar profit.

I feel both of them is equally important. Because, what you save you are thinking of an investment only at the end for a bigger thing, may be. But, the investment or savings depend mostly on the opportunity and the timing of it. If you have an urgency, then you should invest your savings amount to have an healthy use of it.

When you invest you must firstly know which one you are going for... Is it a long term investment like housing and real estate or short term investment like forex or crytocurrencies.... Then you can proceed as investment can be seen as saving for the future while just normal putting your money in the bank is what I tag as stagnant currency... Investment is a form of savings that till brings you more money to save and invest further.
At the bolded word: you are absolutely correct and that is what business is all about... You source of income or investment must not be just a single way... Sometimes shits might happen and if you investment is in one place then it will be an heart break... I have a lot of short term investment... When I mean short term I mean 2 or 3 months... You can invest into dogecoin and litecoin respectively and you can invest into any small scale business that you like... Something that will not take your time and still fetch you money even if the profits is 1k.
Thanks for taking time out to review this post. You have really enlightened me on the difference between savings and investment. Now I can conveniently invest seventy percent (70%) of my present savings. Nevertheless, I will further appreciate your contribution if you can make a suggestion of what to invest in. Please note that I prefer invest in many platforms then putting all my eggs Inn me basket. Even if I have to share it 2k each per investment.

Thanks for taking time out to review this post. You have really enlightened me on the difference between savings and investment. Now I can conveniently invest seventy percent (70%) of my present savings. Nevertheless, I will further appreciate your contribution if you can make a suggestion of what to invest in. Please note that I prefer invest in many platforms then putting all my eggs Inn me basket. Even if I have to share it 2k each per investment.

When you invest you must firstly know which one you are going for... Is it a long term investment like housing and real estate or short term investment like forex or crytocurrencies.... Then you can proceed as investment can be seen as saving for the future while just normal putting your money in the bank is what I tag as stagnant currency... Investment is a form of savings that till brings you more money to save and invest further.