Investing or Savings; Which one is Better?

Both are equally necessary, I feel. That what you save can be an expenditure for a greater thing only at the end. However, investments or savings primarily rely on the opportunity and timing. When you are in an emergency, you should invest your money and make good use of the resources.

Savings and investments are two different things entirely, it involves the risk. Savings is keeping money in the bank while not yielding any profit or returns while Investment is investing in properties such as real estate and stock and share, you can also invest in crypto currencies with the hope to sell in the future for profits.

Investing your money is the best thing to do if you have money in your custody. When you invested right, you will get profits and this profits can be retained in your business and within a specific period of time, you money may have increased by one hundred percent or more. But if you save money. No profit for you on the money saved.

I feel both of them is equally important. Because, what you save you are thinking of an investment only at the end for a bigger thing, may be. But, the investment or savings depend mostly on the opportunity and the timing of it. If you have an urgency, then you should invest your savings amount to have an healthy use of it.
To me savings is never important. Because when you save your money in a bank. You will never make any profit from it. Only the maybe 5% they will give you in a year. Your money remain stagnant but the bank will invest with your money and make lots of profit with giving you back a very small cent from your money.
You can see now that you save your money but they invest with your money. Why not invest like the bank does.

Investing can earn more than simple saving money or depositing in the bank. However, it would depend on the kind of investment because of the risk involved. For example you can buy stocks of a corporation at low price and maybe next year the price has doubled. But that is just maybe and only an example. In reality you can also lose money if the price drops to the ground level.

Both have their importance so there is no need to choose one. When you invest, the money is no more with you and until you get the returns on your investment, you like will not have access to it. But your savings is always available so you don't need to go through stress when emergencies come up, you just solve it with your savings. Investments is a good way of increasing your money while savings is fixed.

Investing and savings are very important and can be very difficult to separate from each other. All investment are savings but not all savings are investment. What determine if a saving is an investment is where you are putting it. Investment is putting your money in a personal business or putting it in someone's else existing or new business. Savings money are easily gotten back when there is need for it than investment.

according to my own point of view as a well experience business man I believe investing to be far better than saving this is because when you invest you get more income from investing and also investment can last for a lifetime, keep giving your income on daily basis or monthly, but when you save money it remain just the way it is in the bank and sometimes the bank normally deduct charges from your account

Both investment and savings are very important from my own point of view because you need investment in order to increase your wealth while savings is kept for case of emergency such as health issue, and other emergencies that might arise in the future, so to me both investment and savings are important.

To be me I will always go for investment because saving itself no longer yield profit like investment will do. Investment in long or short time own will still fecth a greater profit than savings

Years ago,savings was the best way of gathering wealth because there was no any means or ways of investing them.and now that there are many ways of putting them in other activities to generate more income, it is the best and better.
When you didn't invest the money will just be there and it will not be increasing.

In olden times, savings has proven to be more helping when compared to investing in terms of having money available to carry out some certain basic lifestyle. But in recent time, investment seems to be the song in everyone's mouth and it is really helping a lot. Some choose to invest in stock exchange, treasure bills, bonds, mutual funds and most recently, forex and Crypto currencies.
I seek your opinions on the most preferable platform, Savings or Investment?
Not forgetting that investing takes time and might not have access to the money till the harvest time.

Investment or Savings, which do you advice?
My candid advice is do the two if you have the capacity, because they have their use. Investments are assets which brings profit or generate income, while saving is an income kept which you fall back on when you are in need of cash. I will advice you share the money and do both savings and investment, you might decide to save less and invest more which is a great idea.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

I love your comments, likening the two as best way for financial security. We need the two to continue progressing for life. We can't drop any one down for any one. When we make dividends from our own investment, we got to bank our profit to a safer place and reinvest the other funds to keep up with meeting the investment demand.
Yeah. That's why it's always advisable to save before you Invest.
When you choose one option and abandone the other, your plans may not be successful because they lacking some major nutrients.
Most at times, people do save their money for security reasons and that could be, to fight against unforeseen circumstances and to prevent unnecessary spendings.

Haypril

In olden times, savings has proven to be more helping when compared to investing in terms of having money available to carry out some certain basic lifestyle. But in recent time, investment seems to be the song in everyone's mouth and it is really helping a lot. Some choose to invest in stock exchange, treasure bills, bonds, mutual funds and most recently, forex and Crypto currencies.
Not forgetting that investing takes time and might not have access to the money till the harvest time.

Investment is better than savings but they are both good for financial security. You must also know that you have to save before you invest and this is for a reason. One main reason why you have to save before you invest is that investment carries some element of risk and you stand the chance to lose if things don't go well. Because of this, it's your responsibility to save some money and when there is a loss resulting from your investment, you would not have more problems with finance.
I love your comments, likening the two as best way for financial security. We need the two to continue progressing for life. We can't drop any one down for any one. When we make dividends from our own investment, we got to bank our profit to a safer place and reinvest the other funds to keep up with meeting the investment demand.

Investment is better than savings but they are both good for financial security. You must also know that you have to save before you invest and this is for a reason. One main reason why you have to save before you invest is that investment carries some element of risk and you stand the chance to lose if things don't go well. Because of this, it's your responsibility to save some money and when there is a loss resulting from your investment, you would not have more problems with finance.

Adopt the one more favourable to you than any other one. Both options are good and need to be considered too. I don't see any debate on this one. Cos when you are investing and making ends meet, you need to save too. You don't have to invest, and invest all the time. You need to secure some and still invest again.

Though they are both intertwined they serve different purposes, the sole aim of an investment is to make profit, which is not 100% guaranteed, you might lose the money you invest. People save money for different purposes, to settle a future projection, in case of emergency or to invest.

Till tomorrow I will go for more investment than saving. Investment brings more money and can be sustainable for even generation yet unborn unlike saving that one might not even get any tangible interest and sometimes no interest at all. Investment sometimes enable our money to work for us hereby making us make money even when sleeping.