INVEST IN TRX ON TRON80 PLATFORM AND THANK ME LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron80 hub

Inappropriate advertising / spam
in 2022, the latest way to make money is the digital currency cloud mine, whether at home or at work, as long as you participate, you can earn 10-500 USDT every day. TRON80 cloud mining is a wealth management product that uses the advantages of encryption, staking and decentralized finance to increase your income, without the need to purchase and operate mining machines, the investment is immediate! After successfully registering as a TRON80 mining pool miner, the node will calculate the income according to your wallet TRX balance.

Tron80 is a mining company that basically operates with TRX. In this platform, you don't really have to do anything much, when you invest in TRX with our platform, the platform mines for you while you are sleeping and give you commissions daily. All you got to do is make your daily withdrawal. Isn't that interesting?

When you invest in TRX with TRON80 you will get 5% bonus everyday of your deposit and you can withdraw 2.6% into your wallet everyday , you can get referral commissions up to 3 generations (10%, 4% and 2% respectively ) on the first deposits of your referrals which will go to your promotion account and you can withdraw all immediately!

Plus, you can also earn from promotions as the platform releases big promotions from time to time that everyone can participate. its always a WIN-WIN

The opportunity to make money is yours. The rich are rich because they never let go of an opportunity. The poor are poor because they are always worried that they will be deceived, and they are hesitant to get the opportunity.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

uforwealth

Verified member
I can't call it a scam or legit because this is the first time I have heard about it . My advice for everyone is that if you are not sure of the platform, do not invest a dime. Protect your hard-earned money from being carted away from you.

If a website is new to you . Do a google research for its reviews so as to be on a saver side.

Heartstrings

There are many platforms now to invest on,and I can assure you that most are scam. Scammers tend to take advantage of the fact that people actually needs money because of how bad the economy is. Especially now that some students are trying to earn some cash before the government call off the strike. The question is Why do you want to by all means scam people with their hard earned Money? Don't those people have conscience? For one this particular platform is not trust worthy.

A friend to my brother made this very mistake that lead him into depression for weeks, invested in a scam site. Like a fellow stated up there,before you invest in anything, make sure you get reviews or better still ask around,if not you are on your own and have no one to blame for your lose. Bad people are everywhere looking for who to scam so stay alert and open your eyes guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.