Crypto Internet computer has jumped from $43 to $71

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Did you see the recent price increase around internet computer computer (ICP) coin?

In the last seven days this coin is simply magnificent. It has shown massive improvement, even though it is well adrift of its benchmark of $700+.

The coin is currently at $71 with +77% increase in price in the last seven days. Those who traded this coin in the last seven got the better of its massive improvement, which recorded +77%.

The coin might look off the shadows of its real self when you compare it to the original price it was back in April, when the bearish run never taking over the coin market. The price was peaked at $443 during ending of April, and the bearish run came and removed more than -900% in its price.

It is improving, with 77% increase, it shows that the worst is behind the coin.

The question now will be, if the coin will regain and reach $443 before the year ends?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have seen this crypto in roqqu wallet and it is amazing how it is getting to make significant rise in price within this short time. I believe that so many people who invested are happy right now. But do you think it is too late already for one to consider buying this coin with the current price?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Almost all the cryptocurrencies are on the bullish run. It is not peculiar to the ICP coin. I think the increase in the hashrate globally contributed to the soar and this is what caused the drastic rise in price of almost all the digital currency. The positive news around the cryptocurrency space also contributed to the upward price movement.