sincerem

VIP Contributor
INTERNET COMPUTER (ICP) COIN MADE A SURPRISE JUMP TO 9TH IN THE CRYPTO TABLE

Up till now, i can't still understand how this ICP coin made such quick turn around to the top in quick time duration. I never saw this coin around top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap ranking before. It came as a surprise to me, seeing this coin placed 9th in the log, with a -25.14% decrease in price in the last 24 hours.

INTERNET COMPUTER COIN (ICP) PRICE, MARKETCAP, 24 HOUR TRADING VOLUME, CIRCULATING SUPPLY ETC.

The coin (ICP) is valued at $289.94, with daily price decrease of -25.14, no weekly price increase, just set at 0.00%. It looks like a shitcoin, I'll make more research around this coin, to discover the creators and the purpose for its creation.

The marketcap is placed at $38.55 billion, the trading volume in the last 24 hours is peaked at $1.02 billion, (3, 289,682 ICP). While the circulating supply number of the coin is peaked at 123,747,068 ICP.

Do you think this ICP coin is worth investing on base on the massive price surge and position in the crypto market??

i have not heard of this. make research on it and i will be glad to learn from you
The coin made a surprise renaissance to the top. I wasn't keeping track of the coin earlier time, in fact i never knew about the coin before just recently i got the chance to know it cos of its quick increase to the top of the table in the crypto market. The coin's price is reasonable, which is $289 when i checked it last. I'm keeping an eye on this coin over there at coinmarketcap to see if further improvement can be made, then I'll invest into it.

Actually I am seeing this coin for the first time , I have not really heard about from any of my friends , am surprised that it made the 9th position without my knowledge . Well , thanks for sharing about the coin and will check it up via coinmarketcap review perhaps will consider investing in it if it has potential .

Actually I am seeing this coin for the first time , I have not really heard about from any of my friends , am surprised that it made the 9th position without my knowledge . Well , thanks for sharing about the coin and will check it up via coinmarketcap review perhaps will consider investing in it if it has potential .
I was even surprise on my own to notice its surprising position at the top 10 in the world crypto table. I've not seen it before, even around top 100-500 coins ever since i started checking out coins via coinmarketcap. In was very surprise to.it at 8th position, with a whopping -22% in price in the last 24 hours and $289.96 as its market value. I'm still keeping close eye on the ICP coin to see how it goes, if i can have any realistic chance to invest on the coin.