Interior Decorative Sound Ceiling Board Wall Panel

ananbob92

9mm Eco Friendly Acoustic Proof Polyester Fiber Interior Decorative Sound Ceiling Board Wall Panel

PolyesterAcousticPanels is a reliable manufacturer established in 2011, with headquarter in Guangzhou, located in the mainland China. We provide the comprehensive technology for solutions, including hardware, software & supplies. Our PET Acoustical Panels are designed to increase efficiency and streamline operations, thereby cutting costs and decreasing a margin of error.

With steady and firm footsteps, our products have been sold to commercial drywall contractors, architectural studios, interior painting firms, and received high praise. InteriorServiceL is a full-service New York interior decoration and construction company dedicated to providing excellent services in all aspects of residential, commercial and public institution buildings. MVPZW is your architect's office in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. With more than 20 years of experience, you can help families and business owners in the local community build practical and attractive buildings. WGBOJ is one of the best commercial interior designers and decorators in Chennai, specializing in interior designers and refurbishing your homes, and bringing back world-class styles by our experienced decorators.

Acoustic Sound Absorbing Panels Made in China Factory Polyester Fiber Acoustic Board 9mm Thk
Our products are exported to Chile, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Yemen, Egypt, Cambodia, United States, Australia, South Korea, United Kingdom, Kyrgyzstan, Djibouti, Vatican, and other regions, with the support of our customers.

Hi Kyler, I am interested in the following products: melamine foam in a 25mm thickness in sheet form, sound insulating felt, 9mm polyester sheets in black and white. If you can provide prices per sheet/roll/unit ex-works that will be useful. We buy the slatted panels in. You can provide a price for the 19mm slat, 3mm gap, 15mm thickness in standard MDF, fireproof/moisture proof MDF with a melamine finish and veneer finish.

Please note that We are interest in your polyster panel, especially the model nr Polyster panel. Kindly inform if you have available thickness with 40 mm, and how much m3 by 1Kg.

I'm Interested in your acoustic insulation panels, could you please send me your price list or company catalogue so that I can select the products that I need. I will be expecting a response you soonest.

Supply Colorful Polyester Fiber Sound Panel Acoustic Dampening Materials Polyester Acoustic Board

Furthermore, our products can be applied in many fields including public library, central office, commercial projects, multi media room, centre of excellence in surgical, university teaching theater, city plaza, religious buildings, university school of medicine, stadium innovation center, meeting room project at public school, etc.

Website: Polyester Board – Polyester Acoustic Panels Manufacturer