Business Ideas Interior decorating business

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This business is based on helping your clients to design their homes, offices, and so on, you can make much money in this job. Some interior decorators do charge up to 150,000 naira or even more sometimes. Although it is not a thing that can be done by everyone if you don’t have the necessary requirements like the techniques and tactics to make your design the best. Like they say, anything you do, just do it best because it will really take you far.
It doesn’t require much stress to carry out doings as long as you know what you need to do. You can advertise and promote yourself on social media platforms and other notable websites to attract clients from everywhere.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Interior decoration is a lucrative career. In my home country, interior designers make huge fortunes. However, in order to work as an interior designer, you need a degree in interior design. I believe making a career our of interior designing is really difficult because no one will hire a new designer.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Interior decorating business is a course on its own self in some high institutions. It is a very lucrative business provided you know how to do it very well and you definitely need to make a lot of connections in order to get contracts. I know someone who is an interior decorator.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact that many people do events almost everyday. It ranges from wedding to burial or even naming ceremony to mention just a few. The service of those people that will decorate the hall to be used for all these events will be needed.. This alone make it a lucrative business.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is a very good business to do if you have what it’s needed to be successful in it. Although it’s not an everyday job but the profits is worth the wait. But I am not sure if this same people also handle events decorations because some people do mix both together

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a friend whose wife has a business of interior decorating. She also makes curtains, pillow cases and cover sheet for the sofa. It is a good business if you know how to operate. However, you need to be artistic and creative because interior decoration is a work of art. That would include not only the curtains but even the color of the walls.