Institutional investors amplified due to plunge in crypto assets and market turmoil

kaedesy1225

The sharp drop in the price of crypto assets (virtual currency) has been a cause of turmoil in financial markets. Bitcoin temporarily fell 30% on the 19th, triggered by a move to tighten regulations in China. It sank from its April high of $ 64,800 to half in just a month. Investment enthusiasts have risen around the world against the backdrop of excess money, and the scale of assets has expanded by incorporating professional institutional investors into investment targets. The impact of sudden market changes will increase, and there are concerns about chains with other assets such as stocks.

All the information that you are just shared here is true and I believe it is just a manipulation to make sure they dropped the price of bitcoins to the lowest price as much as possible, I just believe in few months from now the price of everything will level up, there is no need for people to panic here because the price will return.

If this thread is the current news then I am not surprised because I had read about the crackdown of China on the crypto transactions. I have a feeling that China's action will cause a big problem with crypto. Aside from the direct effect there's also the fear of the public in engaging in crypto trading so the buying may be slower.