Crypto Will LINK be able to attract Institutional investors ?

Josemendez

Verified member
The cryptocurrency LINK in the past days has grown quite to a reasonable extent and has attracted both positive and negative remarks. The first is that it has risen quite well that people were forced to rush into it's investment , but then it has some issues preventing it's mass adoption. 67% of the circulating supply is owned by 10 Whales. This made many investors to be skeptical of investing more on the coins because with the huge amount in possession of these whales , the market can easily be manipulated.

These percentage despite dropping from 67% to 63% is still quite high for Institutional investors . It means that the rest of the 37% circulating supply is to be shared by other investors. During the Moon time of the coins , these whales can easily crash the market thus this makes it an investment that do not worth the stress.

What do you think about LINK ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Chainlink coin is valued at $18.45 today with +2.00 price increase in the last 24 hours. When the bearish run never occurred this coin reached a very high price mark reaching $30 earlier in the year. But immediately the bearish started during first week of May, it took the coin's progress down, and affected its price. I believe the future will ho well around the coin, cos bull market us on just behind the corner steaming.

Josemendez

Verified member
Chainlink coin is valued at $18.45 today with +2.00 price increase in the last 24 hours. When the bearish run never occurred this coin reached a very high price mark reaching $30 earlier in the year. But immediately the bearish started during first week of May, it took the coin's progress down, and affected its price. I believe the future will ho well around the coin, cos bull market us on just behind the corner steaming.
I understand your point and believe in the coin but I just want to point out few things to you. When a coin tend to have few persons holdl a good number of the circulating Supply , then the coin price can easily be manipulated by these persons , leaving the small investors to suffer for it.
As for me , if I invest in the coin , I won't waste time to take out my profit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand your point and believe in the coin but I just want to point out few things to you. When a coin tend to have few persons holdl a good number of the circulating Supply , then the coin price can easily be manipulated by these persons , leaving the small investors to suffer for it.
As for me , if I invest in the coin , I won't waste time to take out my profit.
I understand your points dear, but i believe Link has lots of big investors and the circulating supply volume is high too. The coin is ranked around the top 20 coins in the Cryptocurrency table based on market capitalization. Its been a well-known coon since it made a total resurgent back in December last year. I choose it for a long time investment option.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any cryptocurrency that is be owned by a few whales is a no-no for me especially for long-term investment. If any of them or two of them sells the coin or decided to move on then the price will definitely fall which is very bad for the crypto. there are so many alternatives that I can invest on after the chance of making a whole lot of money and also that is not be owned by few people. 67% being owned by 10 people only is bad.

Mika

VIP Contributor
For a coin to get appreciated, it needs to be invested by institutional investors who will put a lot of money into the coin. Most of the high-performing coins have big investors. Since LINK is gaining value, I guess this crypto currency is already getting a lot of investors. I can see this coin becoming very big.