Earn Money Increase the number of visitors to your website WITH OUR PLATFORM

dmitrinekol

Increase the number of visitors to your website WITH OUR PLATFORM

EasyHits4U promotes your ads to our members. We have delivered billions of ad views and site visits to our members since 2003. Free and easy to use, EasyHits4U is one of the most prominent internet marketing programs on the web with over 1,743,209 members.

AmaliaTG

EasyHits4U promotes your ads to our members. We have delivered billions of ad views and site visits to our members since 2003. Free and easy to use, EasyHits4U is one of the most prominent internet marketing programs on the web with over 1,743,209 members.
I would appreciate if you would give more details about it, I am just two days old in this forum and I might not know if you had discussed it before with the other members. So what is your platform about? I have clicked the link and show it's front page on the website but I can't sign up if I don't know what is all about. I have just seen that I can get 10- 1000 free traffic? Is the site about Marketing or is it a forum ?I will appreciate if you could take some time to make me understand your platform better.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, some of these traffic exchange platforms does not give you the kind of quality traffic that will make your website to grow. it is better I use the natural way which is search engine optimisation because if you know search engine optimisation well and apply it on your website then you are definitely going to be a successful website owner or blogger.

AmaliaTG

It`s Traffic Exchange platform where you can earn credits by seeing others members websites. Then you can use these credits to advertise your website or affiliate links.
Thank you for that clarity but it doesn't sound like someone can get good traffic especially when promoting Affiliate links. But that is not to say that I won't try, I will sign up and see how it will take me for like week and I will weigh out to see if it's worth it. If I will get sales there then I will be using your site more often and I will actually encourage others to use it too but if doesn't work the way you say, then you lose me and others as your client.

dmitrinekol

EasyHits4U promotes your ads to our members. We have delivered billions of ad views and site visits to our members since 2003. Free and easy to use, EasyHits4U is one of the most prominent internet marketing programs on the web with over 1,743,209 members