Saving Money In What Country Can You Easily Save Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money could be a really hard thing to do, regardless of your location. There are many reasons why saving money is really hard. There are many people who are unemployed and poverty makes it almost impossible to save money. Poverty is affecting the whole world. The fact of the matter is that poverty has increased a lot. pandemic made many people jobless and this is why many people are having a bad time managing money.

Apart from that, inflation is also one of the main reasons why many people are failing to save money. When the prices of goods increase, people have a harder time saving money because in the end they have to spend more money. However, I still believe that there are certain countries where you might be able to save more money. I live in Pakistan and it is not possible to save money in here at all.

We are suffering from the worst inflation and economical crisis right now. I think that saving money could be possible in countries that are not suffering from inflation. So, according to you, what countries could be the best places when it comes to saving money? What are your thoughts?

Rubz

I honestly don't think there's any country, where it is easy to save money. The economy has gotten so bad that it is difficult to save money in all countries. I've heard that it is easy to make money in countries like the USA and US because there are a lot of opportunities there. One would think that it is easy to save money there as well but it is no so because one has to pay a lot of bill like electricity bills and other. It becomes very difficult to save after paying all these bills, especially if one isn't doing a white collar job. In my country, one really do not pay a lot of bills but it is still difficult to save because one can hardly see a good job to take care of one's daily needs talk more of saving.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I will not say categorically that there are specific geographical locations where saving comes with ease because saving is something you must have to first determine to do before you can be able to.

So the number one thing that should be taken into consideration when discussing this subject matter is the inward determination
How serious and determined you are to save.

But nevertheless, it is very true that location will contribute to how effectively one can save. Someone who lives in a place that is not undergoing any economic downturn will be able to save better and more effectively than someone who resides in a place undergoing such economic recession, let's say they are earning the same amount.

So i actually concur with you that location matters when it comes to how easily one can save and usually those in places with stable economy have the upper hand