Important reason I consider cryptocurrency as the best option

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are different types of investment available for everyone, These investment have their own advantage and disadvantage , some are risky while some requires patient to make profit.

In as much as this investment is capable of generating profit to an investors however there are some type of investment that are likely to generate more profit compared to others , a lot of people may be interested to invest in the stock market, while others may be interested to invest in the real estates. All this are for the main interest of generating profit but however cryptocurrency is another form of investment which to me I consider it as the best form of investment because of the reasons below.

* One of the main important function of cryptocurrency is the ability to invest with little capital , this is suitable for students and people who do not have large amount of money to invest in the real estate or any other form of investment that require huge capital, with cryptocurrency a student can be able to secured their future with the blockchain technology.

*Another reason why cryptocurrency is the most important investment is the high liquidity, the volatile nature of cryptocurrency makes it possible for a particular cryptocurrency to increase in value as the demands increases.

Due to this characteristic of cryptocurrency anyone who invest in potential cryptocurrency are likely generate interested in the future.

Yes I very much agree with you. Am also a trader and to be candid there is alot to benefit from trading these coin than not trading it. Infect the world is truly fast developing and the advancement stage and process is a continuous one. Unfortunately some people will be left behind in this moving train. Some many wise countries and their government has keyed into it and their economy is doing so well. I checked that of El Salvador, the economy is now feeding off on bitcoin and they have started building up somany social amenities like good roads, schools, medical centers, it has indeed improved the standard of living of the people in that country.

Unfortunately some third world countries are still living in the primitive times and still thinking in an analogy manner, even in a digital age. They ban crypto currencies trading activities at the detriment of their citizens and the economy, but big thanh s to binance for elevating and coming to the rescue of traders in such countries. They even ban the operations of Twitter at their detriment losing billions and yet they go all out to borrow money from other economies trading crypto. You decisions are well informed.

There are different types of investment available for everyone, These investment have their own advantage and disadvantage , some are risky while some requires patient to make profit.

In as much as this investment is capable of generating profit to an investors however there are some type of investment that are likely to generate more profit compared to others , a lot of people may be interested to invest in the stock market, while others may be interested to invest in the real estates. All this are for the main interest of generating profit but however cryptocurrency is another form of investment which to me I consider it as the best form of investment because of the reasons below.

* One of the main important function of cryptocurrency is the ability to invest with little capital , this is suitable for students and people who do not have large amount of money to invest in the real estate or any other form of investment that require huge capital, with cryptocurrency a student can be able to secured their future with the blockchain technology.

*Another reason why cryptocurrency is the most important investment is the high liquidity, the volatile nature of cryptocurrency makes it possible for a particular cryptocurrency to increase in value as the demands increases.

Due to this characteristic of cryptocurrency anyone who invest in potential cryptocurrency are likely generate interested in the future.
Hi. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your informative thread about cryptocurrency. I am sure that many people here will find your post very interesting because cryptocurrency investment is becoming more and more popular these days.

I totally agree with you that cryptocurrency investment is the best form of investment because you can invest with little capital. This is great because everyone can invest in it and everyone has chances to earn some money from this investment. Furthermore, the high liquidity of cryptocurrency, as you mention in your post, is another reason why this kind of investment is so important.

Recently, I have started investing in cryptocurrencies although, to be honest, I have no knowledge of them at all. The truth is that I have heard that there are people who have earned a lot of money in this way. That's why I decided to invest in crypto. I think that it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than not invest at all. However, this investment is considered to be very risky so you should always invest only what you can afford to lose.

Anyway, I will see how it goes. For the time being, I can say that this form of investment is very exciting. Hope this cryptocurrency business will work for me as well.

Crypto is one of the investment one can easily think of these days because of many benefits that one is likely to experience for investing in crypto. Some of the benefits include:

It is easier to start with a little amount of capital m with $10, one can start investing in crypto. And for some one that knows how to trade, there is tendency of making more money daily depending on the timeframe.

Also, crypto has made many people to learn more of critical analysis. People that are very conversant with crypto hardly make decisions without logical thinking. This is because just like trades are not made using emotions, decisions are also made without using emotions.

I do agree with you on this as what you have just said is nothing but the true fact. Cryptocurrency is actually the best kind of investment one can think of online, if there was a better one then I am still unaware of it and this is because of the awesome experience I have had while investing and trading in cryptocurrency.
One thing I have come to understand with cryptocurrency I'd that you hardly lose except you sell during the bearish run. There are times when you will invest in a coin and it immediately starts being bearish, you actually haven't lose yet until you panicked and sell at dip. This is something I have tried out so many times and it did work for me just that for some coins, it do take a longer period before the coin bounce back and yield you profits you have hoped for.
Generally, cryptocurrency investment is the best for me and many are actually testifying to this fact. It just too bad that some governments aren't encouraging the idea of cryptocurrency but we will certainly find a way to trade and earn money. Soon the idea of cryptocurrency will be a global term and even the governments can't have a say in this.

Hi. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your informative thread about cryptocurrency. I am sure that many people here will find your post very interesting because cryptocurrency investment is becoming more and more popular these days.

I totally agree with you that cryptocurrency investment is the best form of investment because you can invest with little capital. This is great because everyone can invest in it and everyone has chances to earn some money from this investment. Furthermore, the high liquidity of cryptocurrency, as you mention in your post, is another reason why this kind of investment is so important.

Recently, I have started investing in cryptocurrencies although, to be honest, I have no knowledge of them at all. The truth is that I have heard that there are people who have earned a lot of money in this way. That's why I decided to invest in crypto. I think that it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies rather than not invest at all. However, this investment is considered to be very risky so you should always invest only what you can afford to lose.

Anyway, I will see how it goes. For the time being, I can say that this form of investment is very exciting. Hope this cryptocurrency business will work for me as well.
You are welcome, you shouldn't believe in the fact that a lot of people are saying that cryptocurrency is very risky and you only have to invest what you can afford to lose , I do not believe in this theory,

Although cryptocurrency may be risky when you are investing in the wrong project , it can increase your chance of losing your money and as a result for making proper analysation and professional research concerning the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on is always the best option because this will save you of the stress of losing your money after you have invested to make profit.

If you are able to invest in potential and good cryptocurrency for long-term purposes the possibility of losing your money may not really be high because solid project really means that they have a good future potential and the valuebility of such cryptocurrency will be higher in the future.

For me personally I took risk in the crypto space by investing as much as I can in cryptocurrency because that will also determine the level of your success . A situation in which you are not ready to take risk in this life even when a lot of people says otherwise might not really be the best.

If you are investing what you can afford to lose that won't really be a reasonable amount of money and you may not likely gain much from cryptocurrency.

I am not saying that the poster does not have a good point but one should also think about the grave risk that is surrounding this profession. Besides, it requires one to have more than enough capital because it is more like a game of luck to me. I mean, if it is not luck, then tell me what it means to invest money in a trade you do not know when it will favor you, it could take days, weeks, months or even years to get your money back not to talk of the profits you intend to make. The crazy fact about cryptocurrencies business is that you can put in your money now and you will become a millionaire in a moment and you can invest now then you will lose all your money within a blink of an eye.

Those are very good reasons you have mentioned that makes cryptocurrencies really great for investment. They are also the best for receiving online payments unlike other payment processors that don't favor everyone. At least cryptocurrencies are global now and you can have so much opportunity to convert it to your local currency.

One thing I like most about investing in cryptocurrencies is that the concept is easy to understand. It is not as complex as forex trading, or at least that is how it is for me. At least cryito trading, I can learn it on my own unlike forex trading where I may need someone to guide me.

Another thing is that I can invest a small amount in crypto trading. Even though I won't earn much profits, at least I have an option to invest a low minimum amount. Unlike forex trading where most brokers have a really high amount as minimum investment. I can use the small amount in crypto trading to practice then invest a larger amount when I am more skilled.

Lastly, I like cryptocurrency trading because of its highly volatile market. Though this is a huge risk when investing, I know that there are ways to minimize the risk by doing proper analysis and learning how to do it best. That way, you can earn profits within a short time because the market price changes regularly.

Cryptocurrency has truly come to stay and there is so little that anyone who does not like it can really do to stop it, even the government of some countries have tried to curb it operations but the system has really lived to its name and biddings. It has shown that it is truly on online and decentralized system where no one can easily manipulate it. I consider it as one of the best system where asset can be kept safely and without the fear that the banks will temper with your funds are they are known to always do we save money in our savings account. Money is been deducted indiscriminately. Infact it is some.worrisome these days as they normally deduct money from the money one receives from other people and not just only on the one the sender is sending. This things are truly disturbing I truly wish the cryptocurrency system can take over fully. Then more so there are millions of people all over the world that has become gainfully self employed as a result of cryptocurrency trading. This has reduce the rate at which crimes are been committed as people now have a means of livelihood likewise myself I gain from it.