Review Imperialbux.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Imperialbux is a newly created website on the internet that promises to give high paying ads to its members. They claim that they pay up to $8 per click. However, I am quite sure that a person has to upgrade his member by investing money in to this site. The minimum payment threshold is just $0.02. However, the higher you earn, the higher the threshold gets as far as I can predict. This website also allows advertisers to deposit money and gain traffic or exposure to their products or services. They also provide return on investment programs to their members. They offer a 120 percent return on investments. The payment methods offered by them are perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, and AirTM. This website is new, so it would be hard to say whether it is a scam or legit. But my experience tells me that such websites do not last for a long time, despite having a good website design. I would not recommend anyone to invest in this website until it establishes itself for a good period of time.

Imperialbux is a very recent website where one will be able to earn money by doing different works like viewing advertisements, signing up offers, sharing revenue, adgem and many others. I see that a user is able to earn only 5 cents of a dollar every day. As a free member, I cannot earn much but investors earn much.

I have been hearing about this website for quite a time. And I think it is better to check it out based on the fact that they have many ways there where money can be made. And they also have some payment gateways that are very common to cash out these days.