Earn Money If forums offer $0.20 per post can you make it your fulltime job?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this moment it seems unrealistic, cos it will be draining for forum owners to handle it, when it comes to disbursing members payments. The highest I've seen with paid to post forums offer is $0.10. I've never seen one offering incentive of $0.20 per comment or thread to members.

If such takes place any time, I believe some members will simply offer more time to earn from the forum than any other, cos of the high incentive. But the question now is that, can the forum sustain paying such high incentive to members for long?

With the current earnings from advertisements, sponsorships, it is not enough to sustain the forum when it comes to offering $0.20 incentive per message for members. But if it happens, some members will take it up as a full-time gig online to make ends meet.

If that happens will you take the forum gig as a full-time gig to make ends meet?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If all PTP sites could do that, then in will definitely work my ass out full time online. Because I know to make nothing less than $5 in a day. Realistically, it's far fetched because it isn't possible in this erra. The forum owners wants to maximize profits through making huge profit for themselves. The members were paid penny.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, am a student and so don't have any offline job at hand and I don't engage in most online business that are very time consuming also. This is why I am stuck with only paid to post forums such as this, so if there is any possibility of making such amount per post it will be very profitable just that it's almost near impossible for most of the ptp sites

D

Deleted member 28127

It depends on the payment of incentive program run by the forum. if it happens that they give chance for just five or ten comments per day, it is still worthwhile a little bit. I can only make it full time job if it happens that the forums allow at least 100 comments per day.
100 thread per day because 0,2 $ is reward given for a thread and not for a comment forum owners are not generous at to this point to pay 0,2 $ for a dummy comment may they pay 0,04 $ maximum per comment not more than that but per thread you could earn 0,2 $. Create thread needs some knowledge because plagiarism is prohibited in most of PTP programs.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It depends on the payment of incentive program run by the forum. if it happens that they give chance for just five or ten comments per day, it is still worthwhile a little bit. I can only make it full time job if it happens that the forums allow at least 100 comments per day.

Onyxzlover

If that is the case, I would make it a full time gig but paying such amount for just one post might not be possible for most of not all PTP sites.
I'm pretty sure if that is the case the inflow of people might be overwhelming on the owners of such forums.
But then, anything is possible.?

Cashatlast

Making forum posts would make a cool side hustle. As for a full-time job, I would find it a bit limiting. There are writing companies out there that offer $15 for a 500-word article with minimum research needed.

D

Deleted member 28127

This is really possible if you make a thread on trendri you can reach 1 $ per thread so it remains possible or also up to 1,5 $ per thread on forumcoin but for a short post with comment when bizdustry was rewarding 0,05 $ per post people where saying he is losing his funds so if forum pays 0,2 $ per post people will just say that you are losing your funds.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If any ptp forum make it 0.2 per post it will be really good and encouraging . Though on a condition if the post is long too long post and there no limit to the post per day I will really love it and be committed to it. By so doing I can make it by doing full time .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is huge. If it is like this and there is no limitation to the posts and comments I can make per day, then I can make it a full time work. Most salary earners are not even earning to this amount. So earning such an amount will be enough for me.