Earn Money If forums offer $0.20 per post can you make it your fulltime job?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this moment it seems unrealistic, cos it will be draining for forum owners to handle it, when it comes to disbursing members payments. The highest I've seen with paid to post forums offer is $0.10. I've never seen one offering incentive of $0.20 per comment or thread to members.

If such takes place any time, I believe some members will simply offer more time to earn from the forum than any other, cos of the high incentive. But the question now is that, can the forum sustain paying such high incentive to members for long?

With the current earnings from advertisements, sponsorships, it is not enough to sustain the forum when it comes to offering $0.20 incentive per message for members. But if it happens, some members will take it up as a full-time gig online to make ends meet.

If that happens will you take the forum gig as a full-time gig to make ends meet?

I wouldn’t advice any member to make such a PTP job as a full time job. Because if you notice, most of this online task are not really made to be done as the only thing you do to make your earnings, they are usually for you to make as a side hustle

The other thing that we need to consider is that what will happen to the future of such an online platform. For instance, there was a time a guy was contemplating on leaving his teaching job for a paid forum around last year December because of the high incentive but two months after, reduced payment.
He or she had luck that the job that was rewarding to em wasn't abandon led. It could've been a devastating one for such user. It is good to hold on to your offline gig and take your online gig as a side gig to improve your overall earnings cos earnings move up and down. Even freelancer who has skills experience work downtime too.

The other thing that we need to consider is that what will happen to the future of such an online platform. For instance, there was a time a guy was contemplating on leaving his teaching job for a paid forum around last year December because of the high incentive but two months after, reduced payment.

I don't think this is possible as this amount would wreck that particular PTP site. How much are they earning themselves every month, from their PTP sites, and I don't actually think they earn that much, though it depends. But if it's that possible then we will be making much from them monthly.
I believe they aren't earning much to sustain the site by paying such high amount of money to members here. When bizdustry and trendri came out newly we understand the payment was higher cos they wanted to attract users by paying higher amount to members. After those honeymoon days they slashed payment to keep the site running than closing down.

Making forum posts would make a cool side hustle. As for a full-time job, I would find it a bit limiting. There are writing companies out there that offer $15 for a 500-word article with minimum research needed.
Very accurate. Composing a good article effectively takes your time and effort, so it pays to keep your remuneration consistent with it.

I would like to know a little about what you say, what companies it is.

Even if a website is going to offer you to be able to end up to 0.2 dollars per post my greatest concern is going to be how the website is going to continue being sustained. This is because if you are paying every member that money then where are you getting the money from.
That's another angel to look at it. When bizdustry first came, it is possible to earn $3 conviniently on the website per day and even people that are vip on the website even earn more beyond this. But later, the site couldn't sustain it again and the moment he reversed his status, people started leaving the website.

There are innovative projects that are currently moving forward with initiatives that involve the use of cryptocurrencies to provide incentives to users, and that in my opinion, have the potential to be very sustainable in the long term, it is all a matter of implementing good investment and promotion plans among their community.

For example, there are a number of cryptocurrencies that offer attractive annual interest rates for their "Holders". As well as this, there are other similar programs of "farms" and "Stake" pools that distribute the received commissions among the participants.

In short, for website administrators like this one, their platform is nothing more than a business opportunity if they know how to do it, so paying incentives of $0.20 or more would be the least of it if they do things right.

Users would create content, bring in new users, participate in the projects collectively, making them more robust and everyone wins.

This is just an example, imagination is the limit. They could go further: games about cryptocurrencies, NFT, etc. Things that could support the business, owners and users alike.
You spoke admirably well. The project you're talking about don't know how it will be profitable to users here when it comes to devoting time to it. If it comes to investing funds when the business model isn't clear it wouldn't be possible for users to trust it.

Forum owners at the other hand do things more rewarding to them without losing funds, that's why they are paying what they can afford.

If any ptp forum make it 0.2 per post it will be really good and encouraging . Though on a condition if the post is long too long post and there no limit to the post per day I will really love it and be committed to it. By so doing I can make it by doing full time .
This could become an occupation that would require its own name: "Foreros" (Subject or Content Advisors).

So when people ask you in the future what you do for a living, you will answer: I am an Online Content Advisor, just as there are people in our days who can openly answer: I am a Trader, a profession that did not exist before.

But being serious about this, no one should take it too much as a joke, looking at it from another point of view, it represents a responsibility. Reading a lot, researching issues in depth, testing and experimenting, analyzing and solving problems of diverse characteristics, connecting people with personalities, institutions, industries, companies, etc.

This may look simple, but seen in depth, it has its points and accents. And it could be developed much more. So stay tuned.

I think $0.20 is too much although I personally don't know whether there is a PTP site that pays that amount. Even if there is one the instructions will be difficult to follow.
Your question is can I use such site as my full time job? Why not? I will never do any job aside it.

At this moment it seems unrealistic, cos it will be draining for forum owners to handle it, when it comes to disbursing members payments. The highest I've seen with paid to post forums offer is $0.10. I've never seen one offering incentive of $0.20 per comment or thread to members.

If such takes place any time, I believe some members will simply offer more time to earn from the forum than any other, cos of the high incentive. But the question now is that, can the forum sustain paying such high incentive to members for long?

With the current earnings from advertisements, sponsorships, it is not enough to sustain the forum when it comes to offering $0.20 incentive per message for members. But if it happens, some members will take it up as a full-time gig online to make ends meet.

If that happens will you take the forum gig as a full-time gig to make ends meet?
There are innovative projects that are currently moving forward with initiatives that involve the use of cryptocurrencies to provide incentives to users, and that in my opinion, have the potential to be very sustainable in the long term, it is all a matter of implementing good investment and promotion plans among their community.

For example, there are a number of cryptocurrencies that offer attractive annual interest rates for their "Holders". As well as this, there are other similar programs of "farms" and "Stake" pools that distribute the received commissions among the participants.

In short, for website administrators like this one, their platform is nothing more than a business opportunity if they know how to do it, so paying incentives of $0.20 or more would be the least of it if they do things right.

Users would create content, bring in new users, participate in the projects collectively, making them more robust and everyone wins.

This is just an example, imagination is the limit. They could go further: games about cryptocurrencies, NFT, etc. Things that could support the business, owners and users alike.

I don't think this is possible as this amount would wreck that particular PTP site. How much are they earning themselves every month, from their PTP sites, and I don't actually think they earn that much, though it depends. But if it's that possible then we will be making much from them monthly.

Even if a website is going to offer you to be able to end up to 0.2 dollars per post my greatest concern is going to be how the website is going to continue being sustained. This is because if you are paying every member that money then where are you getting the money from.

There is a sports forum that is paying me 50 cents per day for making 2 or 3 post in a day. The pay is good but that 50 cents is the limit of earnings per day. Maybe if it has no daily limit then I can easily earn $5 in a day. However, even if there would be no limit I don't think it can be my full time job because the minimum wage in our country is $10 per day. I would rather work as convenience store attendant.
It's still encouraging dear, that you're earning something tangible out of your time with sports forum you're currently earning with. Forum posting gig can't be considered a full-time job for sustainability cos the income can't bring ends meet to the worker. It's good as you've taking it as your part time job.

There is a sports forum that is paying me 50 cents per day for making 2 or 3 post in a day. The pay is good but that 50 cents is the limit of earnings per day. Maybe if it has no daily limit then I can easily earn $5 in a day. However, even if there would be no limit I don't think it can be my full time job because the minimum wage in our country is $10 per day. I would rather work as convenience store attendant.

I wouldn’t advice any member to make such a PTP job as a full time job. Because if you notice, most of this online task are not really made to be done as the only thing you do to make your earnings, they are usually for you to make as a side hustle
Your opinion is a welcomed one. But others are earning full-time online. Not just from paid to post sites, but are doing other freelancing nobs online to earn full-time income online. If you're determined you can earn full-time online and make up with bill payments, and live life happily offline.

Making forum posts would make a cool side hustle. As for a full-time job, I would find it a bit limiting. There are writing companies out there that offer $15 for a 500-word article with minimum research needed.
I hope you can share that website with us. To be frank as well, I don't really think I can make forum post my full time job because I do get tired of typing most time and if the topics are not that interesting or educative, I do lose interest easily while typing.
I can't post links yet, but you can google Textbroker. It's a site that allows you to write articles/blog posts/etc. for money. You have to take a writing test to qualify though.

Indeed I agreed with you, 0.20 cents is quite good. but not withstanding I had discovered a new method to make a lot of monies online, which might interest each and everyone of us this is absolutely free, no investment required.

I hope you can share that website with us. To be frank as well, I don't really think I can make forum post my full time job because I do get tired of typing most time and if the topics are not that interesting or educative, I do lose interest easily while typing.

Hmm, I've never seen such kind of writing site where you'll be paid $15 per 500 words article. If I get such kind of gig online, definitely I'll devote more time to it cos the psy rate is worthwhile indeed. And that's the kind of pay rate that will enable one meet up his or her needs working online. Cos if you make $15 a day, definitely you'll earn more than $400 a month.