Crypto If crypto never came into inception how would you be cashing out your online earnings?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is no secrete that earlier time it wasn't easy taking out funds earned online when Cryptocurrency wasn't around for those whose country doesn't feature in PayPal's list of accepted countries to use their payment gateway fulltime.

Earlier on, it was check payment method, western union, money gram etc, that takes weeks and upon stress to see one's money getting to reach his or her hand. That's not the kind of stress you would prefer when you're earning minimal amount of money online just like we are earning from paid to post sites, PTC sites, surveys etc.

Would you have stopped or continue earning money online when Cryptocurrency payment wasn't in existence?

Or you would simply resort back to the old method of check, western union to grab your little earnings online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It would have been really stressful seriously and I really appreciate this payment method that has been made possible for us through cryptocurrencies and I don't think I would have been able to enjoy the services of PayPal since they seem to have a very high charges per transaction and also whenever we receive payment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This question is very hard for me to answer and I am sure it will he for other people from the same country with me since my country has limited number of payment platform. So if the is no options of crypto and bank payments. I may find someone online to be cashing out for me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a sensible questions.....Crypto has been the saving Grace for most people in the third world countries like me. Before it used to be hard to receive payments from all these paying sites but with the emergence of crypto currencies everything became easy for us. Crypto currencies have really made things easier.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
But in reality, a forum owner who wants members across the globe must find a way of resolving these issues. There was a time I wrote in my post that @Fecoms should consider some payment platforms in consideration of the foreigners who cannot get their money thorough local banks and he later did.

Kingstone

I think I should just kneel and thank the invention of cryptocurrency. With Paypal banned in my country, I will just fully commit to working full-time offline and earn peanuts despite the hard work and all. Crypto is the new deal and it must be added to all sites to achieve maximum use.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It would have been really stressful seriously and I really appreciate this payment method that has been made possible for us through cryptocurrencies and I don't think I would have been able to enjoy the services of PayPal since they seem to have a very high charges per transaction and also whenever we receive payment.
Yes, crypto made life easier for us, I'm just grateful that crypto is around with us here and we are able to transact without without hassle just easy transactions. I'm just grateful to see the emergence of crypto in the digital space. Without crypto I wouldn't think I will be taking my online earnings, and that would've discouraged me.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Yes, crypto made life easier for us, I'm just grateful that crypto is around with us here and we are able to transact without without hassle just easy transactions. I'm just grateful to see the emergence of crypto in the digital space. Without crypto I wouldn't think I will be taking my online earnings, and that would've discouraged me.
Seriously, your thread made me to even realize this better and I know that by now I may have resorted to some PayPal exchangers who would be helping me to receive my payment from these websites. PayPal fees is some thing that I also do not like and would always feel bad when I see that I have lost my money to it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously, your thread made me to even realize this better and I know that by now I may have resorted to some PayPal exchangers who would be helping me to receive my payment from these websites. PayPal fees is some thing that I also do not like and would always feel bad when I see that I have lost my money to it.
You're there bro, PayPal outrageous charges made it impossible for me to be using it often when it comes to receiving funds from merchants who wants to pay me for the services I offer them. I am a big fan of Cryptocurrency cos the charges are simply low compared to what PayPal charges. With our usual LTC payment choice is almost gasless fee.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had been cashing out via my Paypal account even before the hype of crypto coin broke out in this forum. Until now I am still with Paypal and that is the only payment processor that I am using. Some online friends are urging me to engage with crypto coin with their assurance that it is easy to earn a profit. But I have my reservations on the crypto coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I had been cashing out via my Paypal account even before the hype of crypto coin broke out in this forum. Until now I am still with Paypal and that is the only payment processor that I am using. Some online friends are urging me to engage with crypto coin with their assurance that it is easy to earn a profit. But I have my reservations on the crypto coin.
This one isn't for you dear, cos you're a PayPal user. I believe you don't even have a crypto wallet. You should better get it cos crypto will soon be more adopted for payment option for rewarding sites in the future. You can see that noise.cash, read.cash are rewarding members only via BCH wallet address. If you don't have a BCH wallet address you aren't going to earn there.