If $7billion bitcoin is placed for sale, who will buy it and where will the money comes from?

marcusfe

Ever since the invention of cryptocurrency, I have never heard that there has being a particular transaction that is too big to execute. There are histories of many multi million or billion cryptocurrency transaction all over the world but my greatest concern is where does this huge amount of money comes from. This is what made me to imagine this that if I have about $7billion worth of Bitcoin and place it the market for sale, is there a possibility that I will find market for it and if I do, who can afford to buy such an amount of money and where will the money comes from?
Is it possible that I may not find market for it, or there may be an international economic body to investigate me for the transaction?

Daykas

Ever since the invention of cryptocurrency, I have never heard that there has being a particular transaction that is too big to execute. There are histories of many multi million or billion cryptocurrency transaction all over the world but my greatest concern is where does this huge amount of money comes from. This is what made me to imagine this that if I have about $7billion worth of Bitcoin and place it the market for sale, is there a possibility that I will find market for it and if I do, who can afford to buy such an amount of money and where will the money comes from?
Is it possible that I may not find market for it, or there may be an international economic body to investigate me for the transaction?
I think most times this kind of transactions happen.
The whale( the highest investor in any investment organization)will be responsible for the purchasing of this type of transactions.
The like of Tesla owner Elon musk and co will buy it.
They might investigate you once they know you are from Nigeria.