Identifying a trustworthy investment platform.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
By now majority of us here may know that not all website and platforms in the internet are known to be legit and flexible this is possibly because while others want to make money the right and legit way there and some individuals on the internet that want to make money via the illegitimate way , which possibly includes scamming and defrauding others who possibly want to make money the right and acceptable way , and one of the ways they do this is by creating fraudulent and scamming websites and platforms in the internet so as to scam individuals like you and I who want to make money the right and acceptable way off our valuable assets such as our time , energy , money , and most importantly our trust .

The problem of being able to identify a legit websites in the internet has definitely been a problem for some people , but in other to do this we have to be alert and smart while using any website on the internet . My one and only Key recommendation to any individual who want to make money online or via legit websites is to use a tool known as a scam site detector .

Identifying a trustworthy platform is a hard thing for some people to do online simply because they are newbies to online business or for other selfish act to make quick money online but these people need to know the fact that you can't make money online easily like that nothing free comes from online business except it's a scam or a short-term Ponzi scheme website but any website that has come to stay will never give you free money for little tasks or no tasks at all that is the first thing which newbie online need to understand first.

Secondly newbie online should also know that hard work pays for if they have found any website that is legit and pays them money they should take their time to be consistent and work hard on it was possible because anything can happen at any time there are some websites which their motive isn't to crash at a particular time but for some unknown reasons like server or hosting failure the platforms crashed and many people lose their money which is very painful so you want to invest in a platform I will suggest you invest an amount which you can afford to lose if you can't do that then read a very good review about the Investment platform before investing big in it.

The inability to identify or to recognise a trustworthy website has been one of the main problem where majority of people are not making money today and whenever they intend to invest their hard-earned money or even invest other assets of theirs such as their time and energy on any website there is absolutely no positive result but rather they get scammed and defrauded and because of the majority of people who have lost hope when it comes to the act of making money online and even on slight hearing of the act of making money online they have already judged in their mind that it is a scam and fraud even without indulging in the website themselves .

In majority of my thread and comments posted earlier I have always emphasized how important it is that an individual who want to make money online legitimately and without being a victim or subject to scamming and fraudulent websites should always make good use of a scam site detector tool . Basically this is known as a tool or an application that helps an individual to carefully and critically dictate whether a particular website is a scam or possibly a fraud .

The truth is that almost all the Investment platforms on the internet are scam. I have personally seen so many of them this year and they ended up running away with so many people's money.

There are so many similar platforms coming out on daily basis promising to give people certain percentage of their investment on daily basis but at the end of the day they will end up running away with people's investment.

This is why it is very important and necessary that you make a lot of research before you sign up or invest your money on any website. Sometimes research is not enough because so many of them start as legitimate platforms but at the end of the day they will turn scam.

Most of the ones I came across this year promised to give people about 3% of their investment everyday and so many people believed them and invested their money and the ones people who have experienced such platforms took their profit and those who does not have experience in the online space actually lost a lot of money.

Another major way in which you can avoid any scam on the internet is to learn a legitimate skill like graphics designing, copywriting, content writing and so many of them because they are reliable.

Anything that has to do with investment online we have to be very careful about it because it will be very difficult for us to find a trusted one and even if the ones that are available claims to be so trust worthy, we have to understand that some things similar like that have existed before and now none of them is nowhere to be found . As a result even if we have to invest money in any online platform it should strictly be the type of money we can afford to lose.

I don't know but I believe it is easier to see a trusted ways to make money online than for you to see a trusted investment opportunities online because most of the investment opportunities I have seen before in the past always crashes after a certain period of time. That is why they may not be trusted.

If you want to find a legit investment platform, you should first understand and know how to identify scam and false investment platforms. Usually, anything opposite that will be legit, at least for a while since almost all of them eventually shut down.

This is because they need an income source in order to keep paying their investors. This is one key thing to look out for.
Do you know how they will earn the money to pay you the promised returns? If nothing is said about that or they tell you you'll get paid after introducing others, then it won't survive.
Another thing is considering the promised returns. Any platform promising more than 20% interest is 99% likely to be a scam. Everyone likes money and no one will do all the work to share the profits with you 50/50.

Reviews of the investment site, real ones though can tell you a great deal about how legit it is. Facebook reviews hardly count as most are fake. Reviews on the site itself should be taken with a pinch of salt. If you can find multiple blogs that endorse the site, you may consider putting your money then, but never more than you can afford to lose.