I will never use Facebook again since i found......

CYGN2020

Have you ever been blocked from advertising on Facebook after finally gathering so many followers it could be a headache... well I found a better site if you interested in joining me on a page where you will no longer have to close your account from so many rules and regulations? just type in interested in the comments

This is indeed a true fact! I am very interested in knowing what site you are using. Thanks.
i will be more than happy to share it once I'm allowed to post links. which will be very soon thanks

There are some kind of rules and regulations that social media owners try to create surrounding the use of their social Media platform. It is very important that you should read these laws very well now you should try to stick to it so as to avoid being banned so it is very possible that you deviated.

Well, you can't blame the site if you were blocked that means you went against the guidelines of the community. but come to think of it I sometimes wonder why people can't just stick to simple rules and regulations both online or offline. I have been using Facebook for more than 10 years and I have never gotten a warning from them for even once. So for you to be totally blivked then you must have done an unforgivable thing with your account.

Well, I'm not trying to judge you but you don't need to sound like a victim that was unjustly blocked. but this your new found site you would have just dropped it with your post so that people interested can check it out.

Running Facebook ads can be tricky and challenging. Truly their rules are a hard nut to crack and it takes a great deal to understand the whole process of running a successful Facebook campaign. When banned it is very annoying. I recommend reading the terms and conditions first. Secondly the content you're promoting should not be adult content. You should follow stipulated rules and that should work just fine.

I have run several Facebook campaigns myself and my experience has been very good. I get leads in no time and customers visit my site asking for my services. I think it is based on how hot your products or services are.

Talking specifically on your point. When banned I also recommend consulting Facebook itself about the issue. I believe they should be able to rectify any challenges especially when users are unfairly banned.

I've been using Facebook for over 10 years, which is around 2011, the account is still running active, I don't get the reason why people get banned from the number one social media on Earth. It is well written about their rules, which anyone should abide to. When at this time, Facebook doesn't hinder anyone from sharing links to their platform. It depends on the kind of link your share on Facebook. Facebook allows affiliate links, website links, blog or forum links, and other earning means too. I've been sharing majority of this links on Facebook, still I never received warning s for it. Because, I don't share it anyhow, I share when their is need for it, especially when I am private chatting an individual there. Remember, Facebook doesn't accept nude, it is against their rules, if you share such, then it means, you want to get your account closed permanently. First thing I do when I enter into any given platform which I want to use either for earning means or advertisement, I read through through their FAQ, to know exactly what it's rules is all about and abide by them, maybe assume you read Facebook own, you could've understand.