I-Say Review

Hello everyone and hope you're having a good day. In today's review, we're going to be looking at a survey and royalty program called i-say.

I-Say is a polling site with a loyalty program that allows you to collect points and then redeem them for cash or gift cards. You get the chance to answer surveys and other tasks in exchange for cash and other rewards.

How do I get started
Simply make a signup on their website and make sure to confirm your email address so as to get survey updates if any is available. You will be asked several questions on signing up but you shouldn't worry as this is done to provide surveys in relation with the information provided.

How do I earn
Earning is very easy on this site, you just have to answer surveys provided in order to earn cash point. Each survey has a specific time and reward varies base on the type of surveys. Time is also an important factor to consider on this site. You can earn an average of $0.10 to $1 per surveys which can be claimed as PayPal cash, Charity donations and Gift cards. Surveys are also sent via emails when ever they're available.