i-Say- fill out surveys and other activities for rewards.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
i-Say is a market research company that offers paid surveys to users through its website, www.i-say.com, and mobile app. The company is owned by Ipsos, a global market research firm that conducts studies on behalf of clients in various industries. Users of i-Say can sign up to participate in surveys and provide their opinions on a variety of topics, such as products and services, current events, and social issues. In exchange for their participation, users can earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards or cash. The company also offers sweepstakes and other promotions that give users the chance to win prizes.

To participate in surveys with i-Say, users must be at least 18 years old and have a valid email address. They can sign up for an account on the i-Say website or through the mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android devices. After signing up, users will receive notifications when surveys are available and can choose to participate in them at their convenience. I am an example of someone who have used this website and to be sincere and honest it is definitely legit and flexible even to individuals who are newly introduced to the act of making money online.