Earn Money I came across legendry Marketer

L

legendnate

Who heard of legendry Marketer?
Do you think they a scam or legit?

My name is nathan and I started with legendry Marketer, what a breakthrough for me, I didn't know of any other way to make money online, and they are really good, why I asked if they a scam if there is anyone out there that think they are please explain why you say so.

I can only say good things about them

This is the first time that I am hearing about this platform before. From the closer look at it from my research I found out that it is an affiliate marketing platform and with the reviews that it got it is actually very legit .i was not able to see a payment proof though.

This is the first time that I am hearing about this platform before. From the closer look at it from my research I found out that it is an affiliate marketing platform and with the reviews that it got it is actually very legit .i was not able to see
Hi I can give you more information on them I made some commission with them, I'm so happy I made this decision before I could not make one sale or make any money but I'd you want to support me on this new journey and I would tell anyone how to go about legendry Marketer and give them value i would love to do that in returned they will share info with me on different way of making money online

My tiktok account: @carmenkempgoldman if you want to get a guide how to start with them I done it and can really say that they are legit and so far it's working for me, the only problem I had they got lots off add on courses which you don't have to buy, but if you signed up with them you going to see why they do up sells. I actually think is so clever