I am looking for offers or ways to make money

jdcalza

Hello everyone, a pleasure to be part of this community, I am a systems engineer in a country where resources are not enough and I am constantly looking for offers or ways to make money in alternative ways, I hope that what you share is from your liking

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have some opportunities for you. As you said, you are a system engineer, it means that you have a good knowledge of systems. So, you can earn money by suggesting people about the field you are in. There are two research sites where you can earn 100-200$ per review you make or suggest to people. Those sites are Respondent.io and Mindsumo. These two are research sites where you can earn money a lot.

On the former site, that I mentioned is where you have clients and you have to solve their issues by suggestion. And, on the later site you have to compete with the other competitors and if you win, you will earn those cash rewards.

Refer these:
Mindsumo --- how to earn

Juen15

Hello everyone, a pleasure to be part of this community, I am a systems engineer in a country where resources are not enough and I am constantly looking for offers or ways to make money in alternative ways, I hope that what you share is from your liking
I have several sites that you might be able to make money there. I've made several withdrawals. But before that, what sites have you worked on before, I hope you have enough experience in GPT sites or paid to post. If you are interested in trying it, please contact me because the forum rules prohibit posting with the word "see here". I'm waiting for your response if you are serious about getting additional income from the site that I work on.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways you can choose to make money, affiliate marketing is a good way you can make money online using your smartphone or your laptop, many people also make money trading forex and investing in cryptocurrency, you can also choose to make money online on starclicks by clicking ads.

Adriana Jaycie

There are many options to earn online. Have you been able to find an option that works for you? There are a lot of money opportunities shared on Trendri but you have to be careful on the one you decide upon.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous making money online platforms that allow you to do certain tasks in order to be able to earn money. Some of these platforms are real while some is a total waste of time and energy. That's why I always advise people to you learn online skills in order to be able to make real money online at the comfort of their homes. Doing random tasks may not give you a real money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are numerous making money online platforms that allow you to do certain tasks in order to be able to earn money. Some of these platforms are real while some is a total waste of time and energy. That's why I always advise people to you learn online skills in order to be able to make real money online at the comfort of their homes. Doing random tasks may not give you a real money.
@Chibson
You are correct bro, some of the sites or platform many people choose to make money online are not legit, there are also waste of time and energy as you said, I think before anyone choose to make money online in a particular platform or site he or she should check out the review of that particular platform or site if it's legit or not.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't knw whether you wish to make money through the engineering that you studied or you wish to make money in another way. If it is the first option, you can as well relocate to another neighboring sides where your skills will be needed. And as well, if you want to make money through other ways online. It is better to go through the one that's closely related to your career.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Are you looking for different ways to make money online? Incase you have a particular business you are operating, you can make your money online by advertising or promoting your business and products using social media, PTP site is also another way to make money online.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Just checked your profile and it. Seems you are no longer active since you registered since january.making money online needs you to be very active and committed on the site without that I don't think you can make a dime. You can start posting here either your threads or your replies then get to pay out to cash out then add other sites to it

EcoinAmazon

As long as you are careful not to be deceived or greedy for petty gains, you can basically find ways to make money online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Ways are laid out for you to earn as fast possible online in short time. If you can make research then it shouldn't take you a long time to find your bearing.

If you can work on several ptp site in a day....You should be doing fine enough to make almost 2to3$ dollars per day, which is not really a hard thing to do, if you are stalwart and dedicative.
If you can work on this site, Trendri, forum coin and cashtime, then you should be able to make something out per day. All you need is time management.

Earnwebcom

Hi there!
We would like to invite you to check out our website if you are looking for an opportunity to earn extra money online :)
earnweb.com
we are new on the market but we assure you that we are not a scam.
Our site works on simple principles:
You perform tasks -> you get coins for them -> you exchange coins for rewards such as paypal, crypto or gft cards, which makes you extra money.
We charge the smallest commissions which makes you get the most money for performing tasks with us compared to our competitors.
We recommend and encourage you to try our website.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help :)

Juen15

Hi there!
We would like to invite you to check out our website if you are looking for an opportunity to earn extra money online :)
earnweb.com
we are new on the market but we assure you that we are not a scam.
Our site works on simple principles:
You perform tasks -> you get coins for them -> you exchange coins for rewards such as paypal, crypto or gft cards, which makes you extra money.
We charge the smallest commissions which makes you get the most money for performing tasks with us compared to our competitors.
We recommend and encourage you to try our website.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help :)
I have registered recently on your platform. but I see quite a few offers available therein. moreover I did not find a way to invite friends to join in this platform. Pretty small in terms of minimum withdrawals. But very unpleasant because there is no offer to invite friends.

Pilipo

Online affiliate marketing is the way to go in today's world and there are numerous ways to get started without investing a dime. You can get paid taking surveys, watching videos and even play online games. I actually found a site where you can earn high value cards with funds attached to them (thread doesn't allow me to use the word "gift" in front of "cards") just playing games. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions :)

Earnwebcom

I have registered recently on your platform. but I see quite a few offers available therein. moreover I did not find a way to invite friends to join in this platform. Pretty small in terms of minimum withdrawals. But very unpleasant because there is no offer to invite friends.
Thank you for your feedback! We have just launched our website and therefore any feedback on any corrections or changes we should implement is important to us. We are currently working on the possibility of referral links through which you will be able to invite friends. The number of tasks to be performed will also increase :)
We will let you know how the changes will appear
Cheers

Juen15

Thank you for your feedback! We have just launched our website and therefore any feedback on any corrections or changes we should implement is important to us. We are currently working on the possibility of referral links through which you will be able to invite friends. The number of tasks to be performed will also increase :)
We will let you know how the changes will appear
Cheers
If the platform is still new. I want to join as a publisher promoting the platform on my social media. If it gives me an advantage. I belong to many groups and communities Also I am quite influential in promoting apps or sites. I've done this many times. Most recently was when I was promoting the Maximulla app. I get $25 for ingredients Promote apps. As a result, many people have registered and played on the application. So get a lot of downloads. Maybe you agree with it. I will also send proof of how to promote me. I just need proof of direct payment. Just that.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If the platform is still new. I want to join as a publisher promoting the platform on my social media. If it gives me an advantage. I belong to many groups and communities Also I am quite influential in promoting apps or sites. I've done this many times. Most recently was when I was promoting the Maximulla app. I get $25 for ingredients Promote apps. As a result, many people have registered and played on the application. So get a lot of downloads. Maybe you agree with it. I will also send proof of how to promote me. I just need proof of direct payment. Just that.
I think it is paid application or paid ingredients since getting paid 25 dollars per free download of the mentioned application on your reply doesn't seem near to logic means I think it is referral cash back application or something like that where you are paid to refer people that makes purchases on the app or reach certain level or something like that.

Juen15

I think it is paid application or paid ingredients since getting paid 25 dollars per free download of the mentioned application on your reply doesn't seem near to logic means I think it is referral cash back application or something like that where you are paid to refer people that makes purchases on the app or reach certain level or something like that.
Not like that. It is a money making app. I joined as an influencer of the application which promotes the application through my referral link. I asked for proof of payment to To admins. And he sent me $25. I accept that and start promoting the application so that the application gets a lot of downloads under me.There are also people who know this application from me do the same thing as me. Share app but don't get $25 from admin. They used my proof of payment To attract the attention of many people. That's why I said proof of payment is very important to attract the attention of many people. Promote apps or web through influencers and With proof of payment. It is guaranteed that many people will download or register on a platform. Because I'm not the only one to do this. Even the BRDG application gives me deals. I can promote apps for $1 per account. I made over $250 that way And very many people are interested in joining.