How using your business incomes for playing Bet endangers your business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If there is anything for sure that have destroyed majority of businesses today , it would absolutely be the combining or the mixing of unwholesome , improper , and , fake pleasures and activities with your business activities and practices . one on wholesome activity that a lot of people today consider as investment including business owner is the activity of sport betting . Sport betting is very addictive and if an individual constantly and indulge in sports betting that particular individual is considered to go broke and bankrupt someday , especially if he is not able to predict the right team to win . Do not expect that there is a day that sports betting will be easy and never risky , because sport betting is considered to be one of the most risky and cumbersome way of investing money in order to double and triple your initial invested capital .

A business owner who is addicted to the act of indulging in sports betting by using his or her business profit and possibly his personal income , is considered to be sidetracked and is also considered to have losed his or her focus toward the business , which could possibly and always lead to business liquidation and insolvency . It is advised never to lose focus in your business by not being sidetracked with any unwholesome and fake pleasure like sports betting and any others that we might have . Our business income are meant for acquiring business stock and inventory needed by the business to boost sales and profit and never for the use to self gratificate ourselves in one way or the other .

I believe this is complete foolishness to make use of the money ment for your business in betting, though there are persons who consider betting as an investment, but the truth of the matter is that betting is not an investment and can never be one. One major issue about betting is that you get addicted even without your knowledge. Once addiction comes in, they start spending and spending on betting until you have wasted most, if not all that they have in betting.

I have always emphasize in various situation that making money by betting is actually very bad and should be avoided and discouraged by any individual who is looking for ways to make money online even though a lot of people today consider the act of betting on various sports betting website as a way to make money there is something that stands out which is the fact that Burton actually is a win or lose activity and there is every possibility that you will lose because majority of people always lose and few people always win . It is absolutely very rare before someone can cash out a reasonable amount of money by betting on various sports betting websites . But it turns out that a lot of people today indulge in betting on various sports betting websites not because they want to but because they are absolutely and obviously addicted to it which is absolutely why making money via betting should be avoided and discouraged .

I am not totally discouraging the art of betting because a lot of people with the right prediction usually make money from betting but what I am trying to say is that making money via betting should not be trusted and even if you are making money we are betting you shouldn't put a lot of interest into it you must have another side hustle .

As foolish as this night sound I have seen a lot of people do this and get their fingers totally burnt. I don't know how people think or even reason because I don't know how soneone with brains with stand up and start thinking about increasing a business capital via gambling. it doesn't seeme right at all

One thing we need to know is that gambling depicts it's name, there's nothing good from betting, it still remains a game of chance. And ones business capital shouldn't be gamble with or used to try ones luck it wouldn't work. They are other great ways of investing or multipling ones capital than gambling with it.

Maybe investing in mutual funds or buying stocks can help than putting it in gambling that such money can't even be retrieve no matter how one tries.So my advice is that no one should dare try to gamble with ones business money not just the capital because it will be. a total of one's resources.

Betting though may be seen as a legal business but to me i still see it as a game of luck as one can not be sure on when to win and when to lose. Using your business income to play bet is far to risky that I will not advise anyone to do. Even though we know that every business involve risk taking but in taking risk we must learn to measure our risk to our advantage before going for that risk. Game of betting involves a very high risk and the risk there can not actually be measure as compare to other form of business investment. It is very possible to place a bet and get lucky to win a jackpot which might be a life changing story for the person but if the reverse is the case the person will end up loosing all his money in one day and if his business money is involved then his action placing his business! money on bet will have be a bad decision for him. That might be the end of that business if care is not taking or if he did get help to fund his business again.

I am pleased to have come across this thread.
Of a truth,it is really really bad and a total disaster if you make use of the money meant for your business to play bet.

Bet is not idealistic to be played,not to talk of using the money you scheduled for important issues for it.

It will help in endangering your business,if you are not business oriented,or you did not prepare for it.

Before endeavouring to embark on a business, you would had met a business counselor to atleast counsel you on how to go about it if you weren't enlightened on how a business should move and who a business owner is suppose to be.

There are people who have encountered the dangers of using their money which they would had made use of for better things,in expectant of getting double of what they have; they happen to put it in there and get to regret later.
Because the money gets to disappear.
Maybe you happen to raise a business which is already growing fine,and any of your friends come to advertise bet for you to sign up for; hey see, you are going to damble into a pit. That person wants to destroy what you've built.

It is not advisable to use your business to play any risky game.