How uneducated people can make money?

Ayeshabashir

Irrelevant words repetition
Hello dear guys hope sonyou are absolutely right and good and make great fun on this forum as we all know that education is very important in all parts of life because due to education you will be able to become independent and do whatever you want to do in your life and in order to make money i think education should be required in every field of life but due to some reasons and responsibilities some people was unable to become educated and remain uneducated and i think these kinds of people have more passion about it and due to financial difficulties they are unable to show their abilities and qualities but i think for these kinds of people i think hands is very blessing for them because by working through their hands then can make more money than educated people they can stitch the clothes they can make embroidered and they can do handmade work on clothes and i think it is very good thing for thoes women who do not go outside and want to earn money at home hope so my post will proves beneficial for all of you and you can apply it in your life also

E

eldavis

These days people are not your educational background or your qualifications, rather what they are after is the amount of skills you have to offer and the amount of knowledge you have and your ability to offer solution when others can't.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people mistake the act of being uneducated for illiteracy , although the sound and may mean the same thing they are not actually seen in the same category , to me and uneducated person may not be an illiterate and an illiterate may not in every possible ways the uneducated . Just because a person does not have a university degree does not mean he is an illiterate . and in today's world white-collar jobs are only owned and controlled by people with university degree and certificate .

So what about the illiterate ones how can they end a living in a world where literate enjoy all The prestige and respect in the world . Funny as it may sounds most companies , business establishments , business enterprises , manufacturers , industries etc . Whether registered or unregistered mostly owned and controlled by large number of uneducated people . How were they able to do this , well in my region Africa to be precise Nigeria the economy ideology is a mixed economy and so government and the people are allowed to own , control , and establish any business ideas of their choice , and not every educated person is blessed with having good business ideas sometimes on educated people do have great and mind-blowing business ideas and so they implement this ideas in the world bringing to them the reputation profits and respect they enjoy today .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A person who is not able to read and write should not even look for an opportunity to make money anyway because even if they are interested to get employment no one will likely employ an illiterate into his or her business organisation including me ,
at least no matter the level of your illiteracy you should know how to use English perfectly and at the same time you should also know how to read and write because those are the basic skills that are needed in the modern society and a person without their skills should not even think of making money except if the person is ready to start up a business.

We are leaving in the modern world and most business organisation will always like to employ smart and well-educated people into their business organisation because these are the people that can really help in the progress and success of their business and not people that may not really understand what business is all about and those that can't even keep a proper accounting in a business organisation.

They can just start up their own personal business because they may not likely be able to get employment as I see

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible for uneducated people to make money. But I doubt if they will be able to make money online.

One thing I want you to know is that before the advent of Internet, people are making use of different ways and listen to make money online. Both the educated and illiterate have different sources of income.

I have some friends and relatives who are finding ways to make money offline. I have a friend who do not have chance to go to the university but he is making a lot of money selling phone and accessories.

Those guys we also referred to as illiterate have business sense and they always do things with common sense. They have all the quality you need to know in an entrepreneur.

There was a time I was having a chat with one of them and I was so surprised with some of the things he has achieved with his vulcanizer to business. He told me that he has managed to build a house for himself spacious enough for his family.

The majority of them started making money why we are still in the school but they were able to save up to do some of the facility in things in life.