Can uneducated person get success?

Ozigba Richard Lamai

yes I'm not educated person can be successful this all depends on the determination you are successful based on your determination determination keeps you going determination makes you become what you never had to become in life or what you never think I will ever achieve in life education is just an easy way to success because it mean that you are educated that you'll be successful but determination and consistency believing in what you do make you successful.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You might be surprised that there are many uneducated persons in our country who reached success. One actual example is Manny Pacquiao who earned his riches in boxing. But now he is a senator of our country and has so many businesses that he started up. But I have to say that education is still the best asset for a person in this material world.

Maliha sayyad

Yes education is the key to success in life but it doesn't matter that only educated people can get success they are most of the people who are not educated not even went to school college university is but still getting development and are developed people around the countries we can talk about the biggest people who are rich in the whole world but spend their life very e decently we should take into consideration those people also so it doesn't matter that only educated people get success it totally depends on your willpower your interest that how interested you are in this type of things and how far you can take step and you can think for your business for anything starting.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
An uneducated person can surely succeed. Because success does not mean may be you are educated or not but the way you walk hard matter some times
Have seeing where an uneducated business is containing professor and Doctorate holders.
What matters some time may just be the little lay man understanding.
its not compulsory that they person will be running the business by him/her self but delegate the work to people that he will pay them for their service rendered.

Timison

I don't think achievement is for the most part reliant on your degree of proficiency or something .I have seen a great many people who never went to class become fruitful and are doing admirably in the business they draw in themselves in .everything they did was figure out how to communicate in the layman language of English just to empower them have discussions with whatever comes their way for business purposes .just plan how to do your business and that will be beneficial for you.

Dekadet

There are so many successful people around the world who don't have formal education.

so in contrast I don't think success is limited to only educated people.

Godslamp

It has never been heard that education is the key to success. Education is never a criteria for succeeding in life rather hardwork and deligence. So many rich and prominent men that control the financial sector in the economy are uneducated but yet the have succeeded beyond reasonable doubt. So going to school might be seen as an added advantage but that is not a measure of success

Makah

This is a very interesting and vivid thread so in my own limited opinion anybody can make either literate or illiterate once they are determine and focus to make money and be well and okay on thier own with being under anybody command
Having an handiwork is great when there is money but when you have money and handwork it is greater
That's why everybody should try and learn an handiwork

Adesam

I think the word 'education' is most time misunderstood. Education is not just limited to the four wall of class room. Acquisition of knowledge, skills and values which are part of education can be learnt or gotten anywhere. You will only need to gain mastery in what you do and get the right publicity/ connections to be successful. It is a simple as that

Janiya

As always we are talking about successful person but we also consider that only educated people can get success in future in coming life time we never discuss that does an educated person get success in future and why this is my question from all.

I want to share my views related to the person to whom I am talking about before sometime I saw a person he was really an educated but he was fond of hard work he was always working hard but you was not getting education just because of not having money to learn and get education so I saw that he can take participate in every kind of work like he has will power to do every work I saw his will and his experience and skills that in which kind of things he is expert and how many things we can do in a a time I saw that after sometime he get success and now he is the richest person in my area maybe he is in the country but for me right now he is a third richest person.
After seeing his confident and confidence about working I believe that it doesn't matter that a person who is educated will get success I just consider that all those can get success in the future in their life who are having will power to do anything like he is not afraid of doing difficult word most of the people are afraid and have fear of facing challenges in coming life but if a person is willing to face all the challenges difficulties and hard work work and time we can get success in future because he is brave it doesn't mean that he is not educated he cannot achieve anything he can achieve anything and everything he can a trip if he has will power.

so what you all guys think about this that it is is acceptable or not am I right or not?

Segat

Educated person becoming successful is not going to be possible coming from the angle that been an uneducated means you don't have proper knowledge or understanding of what you are doing. It does not necessarily means not going to get formal education. Knowledge is power no matter what you are doing and power is ability to do work.

IamDozzy

Anybody can be successful, it doesn't matter the level of education of the person. A lot of business owners in Eastern Nigeria didn't really see the four walls of a school. Many of them were engaged in an apprenticeship programs were they were teenagers and from there learnt how to manage and coordinate resources. They established their businesses when they were older, in mid 20s and became successful. All these was done without seeing the four walls of a school. Success doesn't depend on your level of education.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe everybody in life can get success educated and uneducated it all depends on your determination and hard work in Life education is not an Access to success it is only a stage of consciousness. When you are educated you become civilized and easily understand things but that does not mean that you will be successful in life what makes people successful in life is your determination and your hard work

Henrylaw

Success does not depend on whether you attend a school or not. There is a distinction between education and schooling. Education can be acquired anywhere. Schooling is known as formal education where you get certified after some years. Success is not measured by the amount or quality of schooling. It is measured by the degree to which you applied knowledge aquired whether in an informal setting or formal setting to accomplish a goal. There are different types of success such as, academic success, financial success, marital success, career success and so on.

Planet408

There are many uneducated people who are successful in their various endeavors. Education is good but not really a key to success. After all there are many unsuccessful educated people out there. Most times, success comes from what you do consistently and not because of the educational qaulifications.

Chommyluv

As always we are talking about successful person but we also consider that only educated people can get success in future in coming life time we never discuss that does an educated person get success in future and why this is my question from all.

I want to share my views related to the person to whom I am talking about before sometime I saw a person he was really an educated but he was fond of hard work he was always working hard but you was not getting education just because of not having money to learn and get education so I saw that he can take participate in every kind of work like he has will power to do every work I saw his will and his experience and skills that in which kind of things he is expert and how many things we can do in a a time I saw that after sometime he get success and now he is the richest person in my area maybe he is in the country but for me right now he is a third richest person.
After seeing his confident and confidence about working I believe that it doesn't matter that a person who is educated will get success I just consider that all those can get success in the future in their life who are having will power to do anything like he is not afraid of doing difficult word most of the people are afraid and have fear of facing challenges in coming life but if a person is willing to face all the challenges difficulties and hard work work and time we can get success in future because he is brave it doesn't mean that he is not educated he cannot achieve anything he can achieve anything and everything he can a trip if he has will power.

so what you all guys think about this that it is is acceptable or not am I right or not?
Success its not depended on the person level of education or education background it all depends on your will to succeed. You may be a graduate but you developed a phobia to hand work, you sleep all days and expect success to come to you just like that, success comes to those who work for it. So with handwork, diligence, God will surely crown one's effort with success.

Snazzy001

I don't think success is mostly dependent on your level of literacy or something .i have seen seen most people who never went to school become successful and are doing well in the business they engage themselves in .all they did was learn how to speak in the layman language of English just to enable them have conversations with whatever comes their way for business purposes .just strategize how to do your business and that will be good for you

Haypril

Truly, education is the key but in some countries, the political leaders has decided to change the padlock, which in turn renders the key useless. I can put it to you that most successful and wealthy individuals around the world are not educated, in fact some of them are school drop out. In conclusion, education is not all it takes to succeed in life. But remember, it is better to be educated then been an illiterate.