how toearn incrypto currency

bit coin 1coin price nearly 18000rs how the rate filucated since inthese rate only canby 5 coins . how they rate are flucateing buyand selling coins .what are the cryptocurrency names .if any one trade cryptocurrency kindly guide me . how totrade

Nova

My current strategy is posting on uptrennd. And then earn some 1UP from there. And then I can exchange that 1UP for some other currency say like BTC. If I can earn in this fashion, this could make some decent income in the small run. I'd say that some of the time investing slowly like this can be pretty handy too.If only if this method works, i'd be investing purely by writing content and moving ahead with that. So far that has worked out for me in the past with other things. And I hope that this continues to help me over the period as well. I am definitely pushing this approach for some time now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin is much higher in value now as compared to what it was when this thread was created. Personally I earned bitcoin through working on paid Forums especially that pay in Crypto currencies , secondly I also Invest on smart contracts that pay in Crypto currencies like eithereum or Tron.