How To Work As A Carpenter In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various kinds of careers a person can choose and there are various kinds of skills one can opt for if one is interested in a certain kind of skills. No skill is useless because each and every kind of skill is high in demand and it pays off in the end. One of the best kind of skill is being a carpenter. There are many kinds of people in my city who work as a carpenter and they are also hired on wages by the contractors who build houses and the services of carpenters are required to make doors and windows in the house. A carpenter may also be responsible to make beds and furniture. Working as a carpenter is all about wood works. There are a few institutions in my country that offer courses that help you to become a carpenter. However, majority of the people tend to learn this skill by working at a shop. I do not know how much does a carpenter earns in a month, but I am quite sure that they do earn a good amount of money to survive. So do you think that a person should go for a career as a carpenter? Please provide your advice.

There are various kinds of careers a person can choose and there are various kinds of skills one can opt for if one is interested in a certain kind of skills. No skill is useless because each and every kind of skill is high in demand and it pays off in the end. One of the best kind of skill is being a carpenter. There are many kinds of people in my city who work as a carpenter and they are also hired on wages by the contractors who build houses and the services of carpenters are required to make doors and windows in the house. A carpenter may also be responsible to make beds and furniture. Working as a carpenter is all about wood works. There are a few institutions in my country that offer courses that help you to become a carpenter. However, majority of the people tend to learn this skill by working at a shop. I do not know how much does a carpenter earns in a month, but I am quite sure that they do earn a good amount of money to survive. So do you think that a person should go for a career as a carpenter? Please provide your advice.
All this low quality skill is what I do not even like in my life most especially to depend on it as the only source of income, well in my country there a lot of people that are doing it already and maybe they are just using it to make some money that will be suitable to provide them of their basic need but it is not something that you can use to make a reasonable amount of money to live comfortably, for now I believe the best way for people to just make money is just to learn a digital skills and monetize whatever skill they are learning. we should also try to learn it perfectly and understand everything about what we are doing.

I do not see capentry as a low skill job. It depends on the people that are into it. The reasons why some people may be seeing it as a low skill job is because cause it is always full of illiterate. It is difficult to see a literate carpenter that has not built his own house within a year. They work with architect while building houses and even some bridges. In a nutshell, we need to be educated to make best use of this skill.