How to withdraw funds from watch only address on trust wallet ?

Killiannn

How do we go by that on trust wallet any ideas ? I'll teach you how to get the bnb into your wallet and also how to get the funds withdrawn safely

Danielll22

While trying to recover your crypto, or get it withdrawn from Trust wallet/ any other complicated method, it's always important to keep your security in mind. Hence, reducing the info given to them, or you can rather reach out to easybinarysolutions via gmail for credible help in getting this done.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Unfortunately, it's not possible to do so🙃... Every convenient crypto related platforms have their own safety features just like Bitget's 'Protection Fund',as a safety feature , it's not possible to withdraw fund from 'Watch Only' account!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
While trying to recover your crypto, or get it withdrawn from Trust wallet/ any other complicated method, it's always important to keep your security in mind. Hence, reducing the info given to them, or you can rather reach out to easybinarysolutions via gmail for credible help in getting this done.
No matter what, it's not possible to withdraw from watch only account. If you don't have the Seed Phrases or Private Key, then forget about it. It's the same for all crypto wallets like BitgetWallet/trystwallet/any other ...

MyRoland

No matter what, it's not possible to withdraw from watch only account. If you don't have the Seed Phrases or Private Key, then forget about it. It's the same for all crypto wallets like BitgetWallet/trystwallet/any other ...
I have the secret phrase. How can I withdraw from my watch-only wallet?