How To Take Charge Of Your Finances.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Finance is an emotional topic for many people, those that are financially successful have no problem telling people how much they make in a year, it's published everywhere on the internet, but less successful people hoard their financial statements and they don't want it to even come up.

To take charge of your finances you have to look at your income, how much is coming in, how much is your net worth and how can you raise it.

You can't change the trajectory of your finance by saving your income, no, you do that by increasing your income.

Think about ways you can increase your income, ask yourself questions like what leverage do I have, what do I know that others don't I.e what's my USP, is there any successful person around me, how can I learn from them, which skills do I have.

Answering these questions will give you a framework you can start from, it will show you where you're lacking and what to do about it.

Anyone can change their financial life, it's not magic, it's making consistent effort that matters, the way any fat person can become slim, likewise any broke person can become rich.

If you like this write up please leave a feedback.